Author Topic: official voting thead for Top DUmmies of 2010  (Read 28925 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
official voting thead for Top DUmmies of 2010
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:17:13 AM »
Welcome to the Official Voting Thread for the Top DUmmies of 2010!

It's been a stellar year for the primitives of Skins's island, what with continuing disappointment in the Dear Leader, and especially the results of the mid-term elections, the third-largest non-presidential Republican landslide in history.

And the individual antics of the individual primitives.

It's fun watching the primitives; as franksolich has oftentimes said, who needs television or movies when one has the primitives on Skins's island for diversion and amusement?

But now we approach that most solemn of moments, when one must put all toys aside and dwell upon the serious.

+ + + + +

The "Official Voting Thread" is open from this time until 11:00 p.m. central time, 10:00 p.m. mountain time, Tuesday, December 14, ten days hence, after which it will be locked for further votes.

+ + + + +

Whereas nominations are made only by registered members of conservativeunderground and conservativecave, voting is open, utterly open, to the general public.

If one is a member of either site, one can vote either publicly or privately; by posting one's votes in this "Official Voting Thread" or by confidential e-mail to curalph_wiggum@yahoo.com

If one is not a member of either site, one can vote via the e-mail address, above.

+ + + + +

The TOP DUmmies OF 2010 is a joint effort by Ralph Wiggum and franksolich, but there are certain "walls" in place between the two.  Mr. Wiggum counts the votes, and releases the winners to franksolich one at a time, usually about half an hour before the announcement is made.  franksolich has no idea how the voting went, until that half-hour before (he needs the advance notice so as to write the announcement, after all).  Mr. Wiggum, on the other hand, has no idea, no idea at all, what franksolich is going to write, until it's been posted.

+ + + + +

The slightly-revised schedule is now:

December 5-December 14: voting for the TOP DUmmies OF 2010.

December 24: release of the TOP DUmmies of 2010 #20-11 (one thread for all).

December 25: release of the winners of the WILLIE and the ANNIE if a winner is not also a winner in the TOP DUmmies OF 2010, in which case the special award is given in the order one has been chosen a top DUmmie.

December 26-December 30: release of the TOP DUmmies OF 2010 #10-2, one thread per winner.

December 31: release of the TOP DUmmie OF 2010.

+ + + + +

One can change one's votes any time up until closure of the "Official Voting Thread;" however, one should note, when posting or e-mailing the alteration, that it is an alteration of a previous vote cast.

+ + + + +

Everyone can vote for up to ten primitives--less, of course too, but one should really use all of one's maximum voting power.  One does not have to "rank" them in any sort of order; the common wisdom of the people ultimately and automatically determines the ranks.

One can vote for only one primitive each, for the WILLIE and the ANNIE.  One may vote for a primitive for top DUmmie (one of those ten allowed votes) and for either or both of these awards.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: official voting thead for Top DUmmies of 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:18:41 AM »
If anyone is uncertain about the identity of a primitive, please feel free to ask, by personal message to a moderator, any moderator (i.e., not on this voting thread itself).

For the WILLIE, the primitive who's done the most (going back any number of years, not just 2010) to enhance and strengthen the good name and credibility of Skins's island (vote for one):

-Alan Grayson
-bobbolink
-BouncyBall

-CaliforniaPeggy
-Demtenjeep
-Octafish

-Proud2bLibKansan
-spooked911
-the Big Three (Skinner, EarlG, Elad)

-TruthIsAll
-WilliamPitt
-xultar

+ + + + +

For the ANNIE, the primitive who's the most likely to succeed on Skins's island, most likely to be a loser (and a sore one, too) in the real world (vote for one):

-Alan Grayson
-bobbolink
-B0G (the Barack 0bama Group: FrenchieCat, babylonsister, Cha, ProSense, grantcart, HiFructosePronSyrup, NJmaverick, HughMoran, jefferson_dem, Peacetrain, treestar, RoyGBiv, sandnsea, berni_mccoy, SoxFan, Nicholas D Wolfwood, and others)

-Demtenjeep
-EFerrari
-Fat Che's little brother

-Horse With no Name
-marmar
-MrScorpio

-NanceGreggs
-Proud2BlibKansan
-Redstone

-Skinner
-Stinky the Clown
-undergroundpanther

-WilliamPitt

+ + + + +

For TOP DUmmie OF 2010; those primitives who, for any particular reason and in any particular manner, made Skins's island especially entertaining during the past year (vote for ten):

-Alan Grayson
-AnArmyVeteran
-ArcticDave
-Atman

-Backscatter712
-BantheGOP
-BeFree
-bobbolink

-B0G (the Barack 0bama Group: FrenchieCat, babylonsister, Cha, ProSense, grantcart, HiFructosePronSyrup, NJmaverick, HughMoran, jefferson_dem, Peacetrain, treestar, RoyGBiv, sandnsea, berni_mccoy, SoxFan, Nicholas D Wolfwood, and others)
-BradBlog
-CaliforniaPeggy

-Cyrano
-DainBramaged
-DefendandProtect
-EFerrari

-Fat Che's little brother
-greywarrior
-Hannah Bell
-HawkeyeX

-HighFructosePronSyrup
-HippyChick
-IanDavid, the skumbag primitive
-Jackpine_Radical

-Joanne98
-JudiLynn
-kentuck
-madfloridian

-malaise
-mike_c
-MineralMan
-MrScorpio

-nadinbrzezinski
-Name removed
-NanceGreggs
-NNNOLHI

-Nuclear Unicorn
-PCIntern
-Phil The Cat
-ProSense

-Proud2BlibKansan
-ProudDad
-RandomThoughts
-Redstone

-RedXIII
-Rsmith6221
-Skinner
-spooked 911

-SteveLesser
-Stinky the Clown
-Systematic Chaos
-Taverner

-The Magistrate
-TheStraightStory
-ThomWV
-TwixVoy

-undergroundpanther
-w8lifting lady
-warpy
-xultar
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 06:34:49 AM »
franksolich's votes:

for the Willie:

spooked911

for the Annie:

Redstone, Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive

for top primitives:

-Atman, Pedro Picasso
-B0G, the Barack 0bama Group
-Cyrano, Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive
-EFerrari, Doug's stupid ex-wife
-HawkeyeX, the crossed-eyed Iowa primitive
-mike_c, the mike_c primitive
-MrScorpio, Mr. Lamond Dorkio
-NNNOLHI, Don the grouchy old primitive
-Proud2BlibKansan, the Die alte Sau, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher
-Skinner, my fellow alum Skins

Remember, franksolich's vote for Pedro Picasso is just a token one, not to be taken seriously, and seriously no one else should waste one of his precious ten votes on Pedro Picasso, selecting instead from credible candidates.

It's just that franksolich is sentimental about an always-voted-for choice, six years in a row I've voted for the retarded blockhead who wouldn't know the difference between an apple and an electric fan.

The guy couldn't win a horse race even with a jet engine strapped to the saddle.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 08:30:38 AM »
Well, then, I'll cast my vote.

Annie:  I've got to go with Bobbolink.  Why?  Said primitive always seems to weave being homeless into whatever thread they're in.  Being homeless seems to be a winning combo--on the island.  Said primitive's 'tude would mean that it would turn off even the most devoted Salvation Army worker, IMO.

Willie:  It has to be TruthIsAll.  Try, I double-dog dare ya, to follow its' supposed "logic" when said primitive tries to use whatever spreadsheet and Excel tricks it can pull out of its' fourth point of contact, to "prove" that most Americans voted for the Democrat Party in every election since The Dawn Of Time.

Now, for the run-of-the-mill category, in no particular order:

AnArmyVeteran
Alan Grayson
(Hey!  If he wins, he can say that he won an election this year!)
BantheGOP
Hannah Bell
HawkeyeX
Ian David
, the scumbag primitive
Name Removed, the most prolific poster over there (it seems!)
Proud2BlibKansan  This one teaching kids is scary!
RandomThoughts
TwixVoy

How's that?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 08:48:40 AM »
frank, so we vote for our favorites in this thread? this is my 1st time so I wasn't sure how you guys voted.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 10:02:51 AM »
For the Willie I am going to have to go with bouncy ball. She has become a household name because of her imagination.
The Annie should go to Doug's stupid ex-wife. Thanks for raising a few criminals, living in a trailer while trash talking the woman who gave you life and a place to park it, and for just being you.
And for the top DUmmy....xultar. For being as racist and drunk as she wants to be.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 10:19:58 AM »
frank, so we vote for our favorites in this thread? this is my 1st time so I wasn't sure how you guys voted.

Yes, or confidentially via the e-mail address in the first part.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 10:38:36 AM »
Yes, or confidentially via the e-mail address in the first part.

Thanks frank, unlike Hollywood who make it a popularity contest as opposed to voting for great acting, I want to research some of the nominees and see their performances before I vote. :-)
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »
For the Willie:

bobbolink

For the Annie:

Demtenjeep

For Top Primitive:

CaliforniaPeggy
EFerrari
Fat Che's Little Brother
Joanne98
MrScorpio
proud2blibkansan
Stinky the Clown
Undergroundpanther
w8liftinglady
xultar

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 12:08:15 PM »
BFDU's votes:

for the Willie:

CaliforniaPeggy

for the Annie:

Stinky the Clown

for top primitives:

-AnArmyVeteran (**** you, asshole)
-EFerrari (**** you, Beth, you scumbag, with two criminal children and god knows how many sex toys to replace the penis of the man who ran screaming from you)
-Hannah Bell (wants the government to confiscate private property to close the deficit. You first, you c***)
-JudiLynn (Hey, Judi: the Venezuelan ruling council wants to know if you're ready for your bukkake yet)
-mike_c (Deal with it, Meathead.)
-NNNOLHI (Get several kinds of cancer and die, Don)
-Stinky the Clown (What, exactly, DOES jizz and cheeto dust smell like when mixed?)
-Taverner (just FOAD)
-The Magistrate (FOAD, Sir. Please, Sir. OK, Sir?)
-xultar (Hey SISTAH! FUUUUCK YA, AIIIIGHT?)
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
OK, I think I'm ready to vote.

For the Willie

spooked911

For the Annie

Alan Grayson

For TOP DUmmie OF 2010

Alan Grayson
BantheGOP
The B0G
CaliforniaPeggy
DainBramaged
EFerrari
nadinbrzezinski
Proud2BlibKansan
warpy
xultar
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:22:04 PM by Ballygrl »

Offline true_blood

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 12:59:41 PM »
true_blood's votes:
for the Willie:
Proud2bLibKansan

for the Annie:
Stinky the Clown

for top primitives:
-bobbolink
-CaliforniaPeggy
-Cyrano
-EFerrari
-kentuck
-MineralMan
-MrScorpio
-Proud2BlibKansan
-Skinner
-Taverner

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »
Bummer, I missed the deadline. I wanted to name Andy for the Willie, posthumously. He brought so many primitives into prominence, made Beth a household name. And he duped SO many DUmmies...not once, but twice. But oh well, there's always next year and he's not going anywhere.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
Bummer, I missed the deadline. I wanted to name Andy for the Willie, posthumously. He brought so many primitives into prominence, made Beth a household name. And he duped SO many DUmmies...not once, but twice. But oh well, there's always next year and he's not going anywhere.

Yeah, the late red round one's not going anywhere.

I always thought the best eulogy of the late red round one was from the night he died, and someone at our old home commented, "Well, Andy's not a liberal any more."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
Willie
Xultar for being a supermassive black hole of victimhood

Annie
Alan Grayson for being reduced to begging DU for funds and then losing his election. FAIL!!!

Top Primitive
Xultar - see above
Stinky The Clown - one of the most bitter members of DU
BanTheGOP - for constantly showing his inner NKVD
Proud2BlibKansan
NNNOLHI
AnArmyVeteran - anti-semite (a lot of them are but he is a standout, blaming every problem in the world and our country's every action on Israel)
Skinner - for being the forum's own little Stalin
Name Removed - victims of Skinner's purges
Underground Panther - almost as massive of victim singularity as Xultar
MineralMan
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:02:10 PM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 02:46:26 PM »
ScubaGuy's Ballot:

For the Willie:
Spooked911 -  This is the guy who managed to bring the insanity of the DUmp to so many other websites.  Do a Google search of his name and you'll see his insanity repeated all over the Web.

For The Annie:
Alan Grayson -  He's a perfect fit for the DUmp and I know we'll get many hours of laughs if he returns.

Top DUmmie picks:
AnArmyVeteran
Hannah Bell
HawkeyeX
Joanne98
Proud2BlibKansan
RandomThoughts
Rsmith6221
nadinbrzezinski
NNNOLHI
BantheGOP

My only question is who is doing the exit polling and forwarding the results to TIA?  How do I know my vote was counted? How do I know Ralph isn't rigging the vote without a TIA spreadsheet?  :lmao:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 06:48:49 PM »
Willie.... Proud2bLibKansan... For showing us all that liberals are the real racists, idiots, destroyers of children, liars, and charlatans.

Annie...Bobbolink...posting from her computer she rigged together from a tossed out console t.v., and Atari, and 14 printers she touches all of our lives.  It is always all about her, did you know she is homeless?  The world is on fire, stock market collapses, dogs and cats sleeping together, BOBBO IS FREAKING HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Top 10 ****ing Morons of the Year...
1. EFerrari, no one could honestly be that stupid.
2. Redstone, he could have a stroke looking at fuzzy kittens playing with puppies.
3. BantheGOP, someone seriously needs to get a new hobby.
4. IanDavid, I pity his family so much that I want to rescue them.
5. MikeC, still really convinced he is a pedophile or a wannabe.
6. CaliforniaPeggy, I sometimes try to convince myself she is a victim of some sort of disease for the elderly.
7. The Magistrate, when I read his posts it gives my dog's anus the hives.
8. ThomWV, I am from W.V. and I hate when people like him make it sound like it is filled with ignorant rednecks with no education.  Look in the mirror Thom!
9. Taverner, I swear this guy reads the poo in his toilet for his political opinions, like Gypsies read tea leaves.
10. Proud2bLibKansan, I wish I could just nominate this twit for every single opening.  Her posts are what draws me to DU and makes me watch my kid's teachers so much more closely.  It is a horror that she is allowed to educate children or even be allowed outside of an institution.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline LilyB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 06:57:41 PM »
I hope I am allowed to vote, new as I am.  I do like seeing everyone's rationale for voting, though.

Here goes:

The Willie:

William Pitt:  Anyone who can publicly threaten a homeless woman, get banned, come back in his own name and then chastise disillusioned Democrats who are giving up on Oblahblah due to the president's own actions deserves a gold-plated piece of poo, like that artist did for Suri Cruise.  Will Pitt is the quintessential Dummy.

The Annie:

The BOG:  These are mental patients who somehow got a hold of a keyboard and, thanks to Skinner's low standards for compatriots, are allowed to remain and make DU the landfill that it is.  From the odd "poetry" of a drunken Frenchie Cat to the breathtakingly low IQ of Cha--I think Cha meant to be "Che" but couldn't spell it--to the outright viciousness of Hugh Moran, NJMaverick, and bernie_coy, this crowd still considers Obama a god, the One, their collective boyfriend.  If the BOG wins this prize, or any other, a large box of presidential knee-pads should be sent to Skinner to distribute to them with lessons on how to fit under the Oval Office desk.  Bill Clinton never had it so good!

Top DUmmy: (I always hear Red Foxx talking to Lamont when I see this)

You said we could pick ten, and that still doesn't seem like enough, but here goes.

1. The BOG again:

Can't nominate them enough!  With a collective IQ of 51, Obama's attack chickens have managed, through constant alerts (and threats to withdraw their donations), to drive away anyone who does not worship "The One."  The waves of bannings since the election can be largely laid at their misshapen chicken feet.  

2. Nance Greggs:

Whoever told this woman she could write should have his teaching license revoked.  She might not be so hideously bad if she had learned to use a dictionary once in awhile.  Totally embarrassed herself this year over the meaning of "apologist"--fun, fun, fun!--and then ran off with the BOG to a site called gooddems.com .  Since Obama cultists don't read dictionaries either (or they would know the meaning of "constitutional") she can vomit her screeds to her heart's content over there.  And she can post her pic there too.  I think at gooddems.com, her "face" (for lack of a better word) is considered good-looking.

3. bobbolink:  Did you know she's homeless?

4. underground panther:

I keep hoping we'll find out that this is a guy who only posts when he's on peyote.  For sheer insanity, there's no one better.  I think more than one psychologist rummaging through the panther's threads has had to re-examine all their years of training, and that makes me very happy. :)

5. BradBlog: For still thinking the DUmp is a political action site and trying to make them act. Also, for thinking he matters.  To anyone.

6. MineralMan:  Just 'cause I think he'd take an award for anything.  

7. Name Removed: Closely aligned with DUmpster "Deleted Subthread" both of whom are prolific posters and shape the overall environment of the DUmp.  

8. xultar: If you don't pick her, you're all racists!

9. The Magistrate:  He posts from his S&M club, and I'm assuming he's a "top" but you never know.

10. ProSense:  

Aka "NonSense", "Prononsense", or "NoSense", this is a poser with enough different personalities that theories of it being a shared screen name or even a chatbot have been floated on the internets.  Certain consistencies do exist however.  Guess which one is the most common?
 :whistling:

This has been fun.  Thanks for letting me vent.

LilyB

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 07:14:12 PM »
This has been fun.  Thanks for letting me vent.

But don't go away, madam; this isn't even half over.

Plenty of fun to come yet; in fact, it's barely underway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »
Willie:

Spooked911

Annie:

Redstone

Top 10 DUmmies of 2010:

AnArmyVeteran (wants to "remove the 'Jewish problem' by any means")
bobbolink (the alienation of the other DUmmies for not "understanding" is a riot)
DainBramaged (the laundromat bouncy sealed the deal)
defendandprotect (the defended reject one had a breakout season)
Jackpine_Radical (100% smarmy bastard)
mike_c (bugsy had quite the year attempting smears of our good men and women in uniform)
MineralMan (coach, I've got a new name for him and see if it passes muster..."the Colonel Klinck primitive")  :-)
Taverner (just a straight-up moron)
w8liftinglady (the sum of the year and the "victory at the Bush library protest" were enough to land her here)
xultur (the "drunken old sot primitive might have had the best, and worst, bouncy of the year with the Halloween/iPhone incident)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:28:09 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 07:41:26 PM »
I find it funny I'm voting on this given I was in the running for the DUmmie of the year last year.
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 07:42:50 PM »
I find it funny I'm voting on this given I was in the running for the DUmmie of the year last year.

I think it's healthy.

It shows a mind that isn't rigid-hard.

We're happy to have you here, sir, your feet on both sides of the aisle.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »

:lmao:

If it makes you feel better I wouldn't vote for you if you were on the list, I feel like in an odd way you're 1 of us LOL.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 08:11:44 PM »
I'm replying in this thread so that I will be easily informed of updates. I will let my voice be heard here in a little while.

However, may I say...EXCELLENT job with this, frank!! How many years have you been doing this?

This is my first time voting for Top Dummie, but somehow, I think you make it more exciting. Thanks again.  :hyper:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 08:14:58 PM »
This is my first time voting for Top Dummie, but somehow, I think you make it more exciting. Thanks again.  :hyper:

It's the members and their comments who make it exciting, sir.

Mr. Wiggum started this in 2005, but then over time the press of his work and real life interfered, and franksolich who has no life and no pressures took over the writing part in 2009, last year.  Any good that franksolich might, or might not, do is based on what Mr. Wiggum established.

Stay tuned; as mentioned, the fun's only starting.
apres moi, le deluge