Author Topic: Why doesn't Fox News fire Beck Glenn? Read this..  (Read 1557 times)

Offline true_blood

Re: Why doesn't Fox News fire Beck Glenn? Read this..
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »
jillan  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-11-10 08:31 PM
Response to Original message
19. I would like to see Soros demand an apology. This is horrible.
Demand an apology?!? If ANYONE deserves an apology, it's the American people from that piece of garbage for what he is doing to this Country. :censored: :bird:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 08:12:30 PM »
Demand an apology?!? If ANYONE deserves an apology, it's the American people from that piece of garbage for what he is doing to this Country. :censored: :bird:

Soros should be treated the same as if he was Carlos the Jackel or Bin Laden. He's a terrorist like all of them,he just uses money to acheive his goal
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 01:32:19 AM »
the link to huffpo isnt working :(

You have to access it from the DUmp thread.  Otherwise, you get the "Error 404" message.

For some reason, leftist stupidity links won't work here, but if you go to the DUmp link first, then wherever, it works fine.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.