Author Topic: Witness: Attack at Mexico rehab center kills 13  (Read 1997 times)

Offline thundley4

Witness: Attack at Mexico rehab center kills 13
« on: October 25, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »
TIJUANA, Mexico (AP) — A client at a drug rehab center in the Mexican border city of Tijuana said Monday that a gang of armed men burst into the building and gunned down 13 recovering addicts there.
Prosecutors have not yet confirmed the number of dead. Police at the scene say at least 10 were killed.

The witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, Jesus, for fear of reprisals, said he was attending a movie showing on the first floor of the center, and had stepped out for something to eat when the attacked occurred late Sunday.

When he returned, his fellow clients told him the attackers made the addicts lie on the floor, and then sprayed them with bullets. Other clients sleeping upstairs in the center also survived. There are normally about 45 clients at the center.

The attack on the ramshackle, privately run center is the first such mass killing at a rehab center in Tijuana, a city praised by some for its anti-gang efforts.
USA Today

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Witness: Attack at Mexico rehab center kills 13
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 06:40:40 PM »
As long as they keep their murderous shit on THEIR side of the border, I couldn't care less.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »
Tijuana wow, as a kid my Mom, Uncle and Grandmother went there. My Uncle used to always point out a place to meet should we get in a wreck, or the Tijuana police pulled us over. I used to think he was kidding.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline true_blood

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 07:49:28 PM »
As long as they keep their murderous shit on THEIR side of the border, I couldn't care less.
YUP! Let Mexico deal with it. In other words, nothing will be done. Keep it in their Country.