Author Topic: Is Obama the New Jim Jones?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Is Obama the New Jim Jones?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 12:12:11 PM »
No I think he used religion as one heck of a messed up scam to get money.

He made friends in rather high places that were more then willing to take his contributions for their war chest.

He allowed himself to GO OBAMA and to believe that he was himself justified in anything he did, he was their leader and the chosen one.

He removed his family and followers to a country that has all ways been corrupt, no one has mentioned that the congressman's shooting may in fact have been done by the army of a well bribed country and not members of the colony themselves.

He had to take his scam off American soil as to have tried the same thing here in the USA would have cost him 4 times the amount of money to keep prying eyes away and there would have been more problems with keeping his converts from becoming disillusioned and leaving.

We are not encouraged to look at this horror as a crime that involved people in the politics of the USA and the Host country.

What would we have done if it was found that Jones himself was being druged daily and he was himself being controlled by outside forces.?

What a tangled web we weave when once we promiss to decieve.

Jim Jones was sick and twisted but he was a true believer.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 05:04:38 PM »
Vesta, I have tried many things to make sense of most of your posts.  For this particular gem, I squirted a tube of model airplane glue into a plastic bag and put it over my head for about a half an hour.

Now I have a headache, am so dizzy I tripped over a coffee table and squished 3 pixies who were drinking beer on my couch (at least that's what I think I saw), and still can't make a damn bit of sense out of what I quoted.

Seriously, what the **** are you talking about?

:rotf: :rotf: :tongue:

I am trying to take apart a crime scene and understand how and why this crime of the century happend.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »
:rotf: :rotf: :tongue:

I am trying to take apart a crime scene and understand how and why this crime of the century happend.

All of that has already been done.  He was a lefty sociopath who thought he was God, preying upon the weak-minded and desparate, and took them to their inevitable end. 

All very simple and very tragic.  Has happened over and over throughout history.  All of the evidence is there, no need for you to try and unravel anything that is not there.

Honest to God, I wouldn't lie to you.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself