Author Topic: cboy4 primitive alleges University of Tennessee football player a woman  (Read 896 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=215x79956

Oh my.

The boss boar, bore, boor primitive from down in Arkansas:

BOSSHOG  (1000+ posts)      Thu Dec-11-08 01:55 PM
Original message

Florida Gators Offensive Coordinator to get Mississippi State Head Coach Job

Just what the SEC needs, another well coached powerhouse team.

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 02:41 PM
Response to Original message

1. This will not go over well with all of the SEC haters in the sports forum.

Actually I'm not so thrilled either.

madinmaryland  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:14 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. Tennessee Volunteers???

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:23 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. Don't worry...we'll rebound. And be back soon enough.

after which image of Tennessee 1998 National Champions poster

BOSSHOG  (1000+ posts)      Thu Dec-11-08 03:31 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. Wasn't Clint Stoerner their MVP that year?

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:40 PM
Response to Reply #4

7. Hey, fumbles are part of the game.

Tennessee won it all fair and square.

madinmaryland  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:32 PM
Response to Reply #3

5. National Champions, you say?? SEVEN...

1942: (9-1) The 1942 team under Coach Paul Brown began with a first-game rout of Fort Knox, winning 59-0. Later in the season, the Buckeyes were able to battle back from a third quarter deficit to beat Indiana 32-21. Several more victories followed against USC, Purdue, and Northwestern, but the streak ended with a loss in Madison against the Wisconsin Badgers. While the Buckeyes left this game defeated after barely avoiding a shut-out, they rebounded with several more wins against Pitt, Illinois, and Michigan. The season ended with a win against the Iowa Seahawks, clinching the national title.

1954: (10-0) In what was only Woody Hayes’ fourth season at Ohio State, he struck gold with a perfect record and a national championship. Several outstanding players made up the 1954 team including Howard “Hopalong” Cassady and Robert Watkins on offense, and Jim Parker on defense. The perfect record was almost smashed by the Wolverines in the regular season finale that had both teams tied at 7 for the first three quarters. In the fourth quarter, however, the Buckeyes scored 14 points and were ready to head to Pasadena. At the Rose Bowl, the Buckeyes played a spectacular game against the Southern California Trojans, gaining 22 first downs and 370 yards on offense. They won the game and the 1954 national title.

1957: (9-1) After a first game loss to Texas Christian, the Buckeyes remained steady for the rest of the season, winning the last nine games. The team proved especially strong in the fourth quarter, allowing only six points in the last quarter all season long. Twice throughout the season the team was tested by second half deficits against Iowa and Michigan, but rallied to victory and another trip to the Rose Bowl. In Pasadena, the Buckeyes faced the Oregon Ducks in a tough match-up that kept the teams tied until the fourth quarter. In the fourth quarter, OSU scored a field goal and then held their ground until time expired in order to go home champions.

1961: (8-0-1) Scoring an average of more than thirty points per Big Ten game, the Buckeyes rolled to a tenth Big Ten Championship and fourth National Championship in 1961. Three running backs, Matt Snell, Bob Ferguson, and Paul Warfield led the way for the outstanding offense with Ferguson ending the season as a runner up for the Heisman Trophy. Even with such an exceptional team, the Buckeyes did not play in the Rose Bowl that year when the OSU Faculty Council decided to reject the bid. The team ended the season ranked No. 2 to Alabama in both the UPI and AP polls, but were declared champions by Football Writers.

1968: (10-0) The 1968 Ohio State football team lives forever as a legend with the Ohio State community. Eleven players from this team earned All-American honors and six went on to become first round draft picks in the NFL. Jim Otis and Rex Kern powered the offense which averaged 440 yards per game while Jack Tatum and Jim Stillwagon anchored a strong defense. The team’s breakout game came against the No. 1 ranked Purdue Boilermakers. The defense proved invincible in this game, scoring the first touchdown and shutting out the Boilermakers. The team tallied only victories throughout the rest of the season and found themselves in the Rose Bowl ranked No. 1, facing No. 2 Southern California. Coming from 10 points behind, the Buckeyes won the game 27-16 and secured their fifth national title.

1970: (9-1) At the beginning of the 1970 season, the Buckeyes appeared supreme, with an exceptional senior class and convincing victories. John Brockington finished the season with 1,142 yards rushing and 17 touchdowns. Rex Kern passed for 470 yards and 3 touchdowns and also rushed for 597 yards and 7 touchdowns. In the last game of the season, however, the Buckeyes fell to Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Nevertheless, the National Football Foundation recognized the Buckeyes as champions, marking Woody Hayes’ fifth OSU National Championship.

2002: Coach Jim Tressel’s second season boasts of a perfect record, a national championship, and a die-hard team that always found a way to win. Quarterback Craig Krenzel proved to be a play maker in moments when a game would hang in the balance. Chris Gamble showed incredible talent making landmark plays on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball. The team won half of its games by seven points or less, leaving fans on the edge until the end. So many times, it seemed as though the game would be lost, but the team always, always pulled out a victory in the end. The last game of the regular season was no exception as the Buckeyes trailed the Michigan Wolverines 9-7 late in the fourth quarter, but pulled ahead before time expired. Heading into the National Championship game, the Buckeyes faced a top ranked and heavily favored Miami team. Overcoming numerous tense moments including a fourth-and-fourteen call in the first overtime, the Buckeyes broke Miami’s 34-game winning streak in a spine-tingling double overtime triumph. The team had at last proved that they were the best team in the land. Coach Jim Tressel was recognized with numerous coaching awards and honors for his exceptional leadership and tremendous success throughout the year.

BOSSHOG  (1000+ posts)      Thu Dec-11-08 03:37 PM
Response to Reply #5

6. I was fortunate enough to be at the 1975 Rose Bowl

OSU 17 - USC 18. Great pageantry, great color. Tickets were $12.00 with free parking.

Damn it, I wish outsiders would stop stealing our acronyms.

"OSU" has been Oklahoma State University since God was a boy.

People should just refer to Ohio State as "Ohio State;" it's so short it's practically an acronym anyway.

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:42 PM
Response to Reply #5

8. Actually, I love Ohio State.

NOT

Oh my.

A new reason, although only a minor minuscule one, to consider demoting the cboy4 primitive down from his lofty second-tier primitivity.

Jack from Charlotte (1000+ posts)      Thu Dec-11-08 04:15 PM
Response to Reply #3

9. (Warning ) Vol pix 

after which a photograph of a University of Tennessee football player kicking a football

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 04:28 PM
Response to Reply #9

10. That's just wrong. Not to mention he looks like he has a vagina.

But I bet he's not a fundie like your QB.

BOSSHOG  (1000+ posts)      Thu Dec-11-08 04:33 PM
Response to Reply #10

11. Vols have Vaginas, Gators have penis'

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Fri Dec-12-08 05:08 AM
Response to Reply #11

12. I can't believe you're still bitter about 1998.

HA

BOSSHOG  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-12-08 08:59 AM
Response to Reply #12

13. I'm not bitter about anything, just remembering a line from an old Shawseneger movie (you know Ar-naud.)

Psychologically traumatized by the 64 Phillies but not bitter about anything.

Man, the boss boar primitive's old, if he remembers the 1964 Philadelphia Phillies.

Jack from Charlotte (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-12-08 04:00 PM
Response to Reply #9

14. One more Vol pic...........

after which a photograph of a Florida State University football player tackling a University of Tennessee football player

Uh oh.  A Fat Che pops up in the punch-bowl:

KamaAina  (1000+ posts)        Fri Dec-12-08 04:20 PM
Response to Original message

15. And then there were three...unless Sly Croom lands somewhere else, Division I-A the FBS will be down to three African American head coaches, out of 120 programs.

Pathetic.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: cboy4 primitive alleges University of Tennessee football player a woman
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 01:07:32 PM »
A queer who likes football...now there's something you don't see everyday.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 01:13:58 PM »
What?  No comments from this most interesting conversati about the Texas Longhorns and how they were robbed?  Austin is not a happy city these days.  

Coincidentally, a Texas republican has proposed a bill to eliminate the BCS.  

http://www.statesman.com/search/content/shared-gen/ap/General_College_Sports_News/FBC_Congress_BCS.html

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »

Cindie

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »

Actually, the cboy4 primitive's quite a sports fan.

The cboy4 primitive, a supporter of the worthier Democrat candidate for president, during the primaries had to seek refuge in the sports forum on Skins's island a lot of times, so as to get away from the Hate, the harrassment, the intolerance, of the 0bamaite primitives.

But the 0bamaite primitives managed to find him, so as to spew more Hate, bringing politics into a forum where politics wasn't appropriate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »
The boss boar, bore, boor primitive from down in Mississippi

Fixed.  I'm sad to say.

If Rebel or Wretched or Dixie or I were still in state and near this twit, he would have already eaten his teeth by now courtesy of our fists, count on it.

Quote from: franksolich
after which a photograph of a University of Florida football player tackling a University of Tennessee football player

frank, you're not in 100% form today. :)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:21:23 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »
 ::)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.