Author Topic: primitives didn't get 0bama t-shirts; buzzy one tells them what to do about it  (Read 991 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7992940

global1 (1000+ posts)       Wed Dec-17-08 08:37 PM
Original message

Obama Owes Me A T-Shirt.........during the final month of the campaign I received an e-mail from the Obama campaign soliciting a campaign donation. In the solicitation they indicated that for a donation of as little as $30.00 you will be sent a Obama T-Shirt. I made the donation thinking that I would give the T-Shirt to a real avid Obama supporter as a Christmas present. I have yet to receive it. I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their T-Shirt or if I'm the only one?

Nah, the globular primitive probably isn't the only one.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-17-08 08:38 PM
Response to Original message

1. I hope you've written them, global1.

tblue  (1000+ posts)       Wed Dec-17-08 08:39 PM

2. In November, there were people coming into the Dem campaign office saying they had waited since August for a shirt. I got the one they promised me within a reasonable time. If I were you, I'd go to the site and ask them what's up.

Jake3463  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-17-08 08:51 PM

3. Was it the One Voice shirt

I just got it yesterday.

I got an email from the campaign saying that they needed my size a week ago and I got it today.

The jacked primitive probably needed a size 5XXXL, which is why it took so long.

Buzz Clik  (1000+ posts)      Wed Dec-17-08 08:59 PM

4. Call Patrick Fitzgerald. He wants to know these things.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

Shouldn't the indignity of being celebrated on undergarments be reserved for rock stars and other cartoon characters?  The President of the United States- past, present, or future- should be above such vulgarity. 

Offline comradebillyboy

Ha, Obama T-shirts are for wimps. My favorite T-shirt has an heroic portrait of Comrade Stalin on the front. There was a guy worthy of awe, not some wimpy ass liberal like Obama. I'd just as soon have a Jimmy Cartet Tee than an Obama Tee.

My other favorites are the 3rd SS Panzer Division (Totenkopf) European Tour Tee and my Black Death, the European Tour (1348-1352) shirt.  By the way, if you like historical military type tees or military themed movies and books, check the "Belle and Blade" web site. My next shirt will be the William Tecumseh Sherman Bar-B-Que Tour of the South.

Offline comradebillyboy

Shouldn't the indignity of being celebrated on undergarments be reserved for rock stars and other cartoon characters?  The President of the United States- past, present, or future- should be above such vulgarity. 

As much as I respect the dignity of the office and the person of the president, the vast majority of  pols are, IMHO, crass vulgarians and that includes far too many of our own presidents.

Offline Lord Undies

As much as I respect the dignity of the office and the person of the president, the vast majority of  pols are, IMHO, crass vulgarians and that includes far too many of our own presidents.

That maybe true, especially in the case of democrats, but it doesn't mean we must give in to the vulgarity.  Common crassness should never be the goal.

Offline comradebillyboy

Very true, we should always strive to be a more civilized and better society.