Author Topic: No one not directly involved with drafting, obtaining and executing the search  (Read 431 times)

Offline CC27

Atticus (13,580 posts)

No one not directly involved with drafting, obtaining and executing the search warrant for Trump's

Mar-A-Lago residence knows what the FBI was looking for, whether or not they found it or why the search was conducted yesterday.

That "no one" includes all the "Republicans" now screaming that the search was "an unprecedented abuse of power", was "totally unjustified", "a purely political witch hunt", etc., etc., etc. So how can they say these things about a "by the book" search conducted by trained law enforcement officers with a valid search warrant in hand?

Simple.

They do not give a tinker's damn what Trump did or what was found. They are operating in "reptile mode": "Trump good! Anyone not worshipping him bad!"

No matter what eventually flows from this search warrant, it will be labelled bogus in some way by the whack-jobs now filling their Depends because someone DARED investigate their cult leader. And, the media will give them a national platform from which to spew.

Let's not miss any opportunity to point out that they are speaking out of their anal sphincters.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217020203

I hate these people. Atticus is top on my list.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
They are operating in "reptile mode": "Trump good! Anyone not worshipping him bad!"

The above is weapons grade projection.

"Orange man bad, anyone that likes him bad".

Anyone can see with their own eyes, that the second quoted statement matches reality, and that the first quoted statement ignores reality.

We need to go back to locking up people who deny reality to this degree: They're dangerous.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

And the reason democrats are lauding the raid is because they are stupid, shortsighted, ignorant, resentful punks who like screwing people over. When they talk about "the law", they don't mean the written law; they mean what would be law if they were king.

Even some on the left are calling it out, and we know how hard it is for them to go against their cult on anything.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 04:32:06 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
That lying skank bitch destroyed 33 THOUSAND ****ING EMAILS, many classified top secret, and you said NOTHING DUmbasses, only made excuses. She was Sec'y of State, NOT a classifying authority. A President of the United States is the ULTIMATE decision-maker in classifying and declassifying documents. He could declassify every damn nuclear secret we had and our only recourse would be is voting him out.

Sit down and shut the **** up.  :bird:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

Oh, and if there were anything, I'm inclined to think it would have been leaked to the media already.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Oh, and if there were anything, I'm inclined to think it would have been leaked to the media already.

Given who the Feebs went to for their "warrant", I'm already fairly firmly in the camp of "the warrant was a really vaguely worded fishing license and nothing more". Your assertion reinforces my own hypothesis, ESPECIALLY with the lack of crowing on the part of the leftist scum regarding what was "recovered"

The longer it takes for any crowing to begin, the more you can be certain that any "evidence" associated with this raid was manufactured whole cloth and is as fake as #JoeTheFraud's 81 million vote "victory".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

Flatus' thread didn't age well, given public announcements. That said, just because Flatus was, at the time of this out-gassing, ignorant of what the FBI was supposedly searching for does not mean that R leaders were similarly ignorant.

I hope Trump has M-a-L swept for bugs and has monitors to detect emissions from bugs that only broadcast intermittently.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That lying skank bitch destroyed 33 THOUSAND ****ING EMAILS, many classified top secret, and you said NOTHING DUmbasses, only made excuses. She was Sec'y of State, NOT a classifying authority. A President of the United States is the ULTIMATE decision-maker in classifying and declassifying documents. He could declassify every damn nuclear secret we had and our only recourse would be is voting him out.

Sit down and shut the **** up.  :bird:

Don’t forget the smashed cell phones that were subpoenaed, Huma Adedin having classified emails on her machine and because of that so did Anthony Weiner.

James Comey publicly stating she had mishandled classified documents and was grossly negligent in that.

So much wrong here.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
They do not give a tinker's damn what Trump did or what was found

Look at this Atticus, very, very carefully....... our government now knows no bounds.....  go ahead, cheer, dipshit.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Reread today.

Atticus (13,580 posts)

No one not directly involved with drafting, obtaining and executing the search warrant for Trump's

Mar-A-Lago residence knows what the FBI was looking for, whether or not they found it or why the search was conducted yesterday.

Hey, DUMBASS! That's the ****ING PROBLEM! You can't just obtain a search warrant on the premise of "we just want to see what's there". That's a "Find me the man and I'll show you the crime" scenario. Go ahead, you stupid ****s. Set that precedent. I DARE YOU.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site