Current Events > Politics

More white voters support replacing police in Minneapolis than black voters: pol

(1/1)

Ptarmigan:
More white voters support replacing police in Minneapolis than black voters: poll
https://thepostmillennial.com/more-white-voters-support-replacing-police-in-minneapolis-than-black-voters-poll

--- Quote ---A poll conducted in Minneapolis among registered voters showed that more white voters support replacing the police department in Minneapolis than black voters.

The poll conducted from Sept. 9 through Sept. 13 found that more white voters, 51 percent, support replacing the Minneapolis Police Department with a new Department of Public Safety, "which may include police officers and will focus on public health," while just 42 percent of black voters support the measure.

Male and female voters evenly support replacing the MPD, 48 percent and 49 percent, but the divergence in support among white and black voters is noticeable.

The most stark contrast in opinion is seen based on party affiliation. 55 percent of DFL/Democratic voters in the city support replacing the MPD compared to just 7 percent of Republicans. 44 percent of voters who identify as Independent/Other support the public safety charter amendment.
--- End quote ---

Guess, who supports replacing police in Minneapolis? Whites.

Mr Mannn:
It all boils down to this: Who lives with the crime?
Inner city urban crime is what Blacks must deal with. Whites live in civilized areas.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Mr Mannn on September 20, 2021, 07:11:21 PM ---It all boils down to this: Who lives with the crime?
Inner city urban crime is what Blacks must deal with. Whites live in civilized areas.

--- End quote ---

Zackly. Within a larger organization/reunion held this past weekend that I attended, a married couple from Minneapolis also attended. They are avowed leftists. And they have no problem with the leftist agenda.

Kinda hoping they encounter the results of their agenda in a negative way (without physical harm -- I don't wish that on anyone). Maybe then they'll understand just how f'd up they are.

But I doubt it. Sigh.

Leftists are entrenched in their worship of Big Government.

bill123456:
There are many whites that have lived such sheltered lives and don't know what goes on in the real world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version