Author Topic: Woke up this morning and realized that the battle lines are very, very clear.  (Read 415 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
joetheman (853 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215656876

Woke up this morning and realized that the battle lines are very, very clear.

It's not Dem vs Republican, or even MAGAs against the rest of us. It's

GOOD vs PURE EVIL!

joe's not wrong...

Star Member ancianita (23,483 posts)

3. Their side thinks exactly the same thing. It's kind of an easy binary, don't you think?

It's what I'm trying to sort out right now.

Maybe be careful, because as bad as they seem, Joe's long-game vision requires that we not see them that way. Just sayin'.

:whatever:

Star Member uponit7771 (78,254 posts)

6. Joe won't have a long game vision unless we label DC GQP & treat them like traiters the

... traders they are.

We are fighting a GQP insurgency against democracy

:whatever:

Texaswitchy (663 posts)

4. Smart vs stupid.

The evil is thing also.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

LPC Noob virtue-signalling for DUmp Cred. :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Star Member ancianita (23,483 posts)

3. Their side thinks exactly the same thing. It's kind of an easy binary, don't you think?

It's what I'm trying to sort out right now.

Maybe be careful, because as bad as they seem, Joe's long-game vision requires that we not see them that way. Just sayin'.

Ha. Joe's "long game vision" is limited to occasional concerns that his diaper might be full.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
A bunch of chest-thumping chickenhawks who expect the predominantly conservative police and military to suppress red state America.

These pussies have no intention of doing their own fighting and dying.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Old n Grumpy

joetheman (853 posts)

Woke up this morning To bad!and realized that the battle lines are very, very clear.

It's not Dem vs Republican, or even MAGAs against MASH *rest of us. It's

GOOD vs PURE EVIL, Evil being the democrats !

* MASH = Make America a Shit Hole
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
That thread is full of self-sanctimony and lies. The left keeps trying to convince people that they care and their policies are designed to help others. But when placed under the light of examination, you see the purpose is not to help, but to control. Their faux concern is palpable, however they act as if it's not.

I have yet to see a thread on Skin's island where they address (1) that the lies of the left have made it such that when they claim to "care", it's obvious they really don't (e.g., I've raised the point time and time again that you can't claim to "care" about others while saying the types of things the left says about those they disagree), and (2) the type of America that the left wishes to create is not a country that would be worth picking up a weapon to defend. They won't touch either one of these topics because to do so would open them up to not only continuing to say things that show they really don't care, but would make them question why their worldview turns off freedom loving citizens.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Good versus evil or Patriots against Democrats and their allies, same thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Hey DUmbass.  Like you the Nazis, Communists and every other despotic leader and their minions thought they were the good guys as well. Just because you think it doesn't make it true.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 03:07:43 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
joetheman (853 posts)

Woke up this morning and realized that the battle lines are very, very clear.

It's not Dem vs Republican, or even MAGAs against the rest of us. It's

GOOD vs PURE EVIL!

Sucks to be DUmmy.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du