Author Topic: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil  (Read 530 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/united-nations-formally-invited-biden-admin-investigate-scourge-racism-racial-discrimination-xenophobia-us/
The United Nations has been formally invited by the Biden Administration to investigate “the scourge of racism, racial discrimination, and xenophobia” in the US, according to Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

How long before Biden asks the UN to come in and police our cities because the police forces in them have been decimated? Or maybe go door to door for your guns?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 07:31:47 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/united-nations-formally-invited-biden-admin-investigate-scourge-racism-racial-discrimination-xenophobia-us/
How long before Biden asks the UN to come in and police our cities because the police forces in them have been decimated? Or maybe go door to door for your guns?

The Chinese Uyghurs say hi, Joe.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Dark Powers

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:49:08 PM »
Good luck trying to invite foreign military into our nation. That is an act of war.

Section. 8.  The Congress shall have power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

“Article. II.

INVA’SION, n. s as z. [L. invasio, from invado. See Invade.]

1. A hostile entrance into the possessions of another; particularly, the entrance of a hostile army into a country for the purpose of conquest or plunder, or the attack of a military force. The north of England and south of Scotland were for centuries subject to invasion, each from the other. The invasion of England by William the Norman, was in 1066.

2. An attack on the rights of another; infringement or violation.

3. Attack of a disease; as the invasion of the plague, in Egypt.”

1828 Definition

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 08:02:37 PM »
I'm confused. I thought democrats already understood the causes of racism and how to remedy it.  :whatever:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 04:50:17 PM »
Watters and Gutfeld stole my thunder a few minutes ago... 

The only thing the UN's are going to do is declare us racist, stick hotels with unpaid-bills, and get busted for soliciting prostitution.