Author Topic: The Bee: Facebook Warns that 4th Fireworks May Expose You To Extremist Activity  (Read 378 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Facebook Warns Anyone Attending 4th Of July Fireworks That They May Have Been Exposed To Extremist Activity

U.S.—According to reports, millions of Americans will be attending 4th of July celebrations today, many of which will feature problematic displays of the American flag and extreme levels of patriotism.

"Latest government intelligence says that people who feel proud to live in America are more likely to be insurrectionist Trump supporters or colorblind racists," said Facebook content moderator and CCP party member Xiu Zhao. "We want people to realize they are putting themselves in danger by attending these hotbeds of extremist activity."

Facebook will be sending notifications to any user found to have attended a patriotic parade, fireworks show, or cookout. Users will be directed to totally confidential resources to help cure them of their extremism.

"I'm glad Facebook is taking steps to prevent people from going down these dangerous roads," said Robin Diangelo, racism expert and author of White Fragility. "We as Americans must always remember that America is not for people of color. It's only for white people. Every time a white person acts in a patriotic manner, he is reminding BIPOCS that they have no place here."

According to sources within Facebook, users who ignore the extremism warnings will have all their personal information sent directly to the FBI.

https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook-warns-that-anyone-attending-4th-of-july-fireworks-may-have-been-exposed-to-extremist-content
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
 :lol:

That's pretty close to the truth, especially about Fakebook content moderators being card-carrying members of the CCP.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
:lol:

That's pretty close to the truth, especially about Fakebook content moderators being card-carrying members of the CCP.

Although I don't check FB frequently, did notice that a number of former Cave regulars said they got that stupid notification about "extremist behavior warnings".  I never did, only because I don't post anything political there.

The Babylon Bee has been pure gold lately. :cheersmate: :usflag:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

The Babylon Bee has been pure gold lately. :cheersmate: :usflag:

Grandpa Gaslight and his sycophants are giving the Bee no shortage of material to work from.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.