Author Topic: Questions Surround Irregularities in California’s 2020 Election  (Read 648 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

I listened to an interview with a member of the Election Integrity Project California yesterday on a talk radio show based out of San Diego.  The group claims to be a non-partisan watchdog whose mission to ensure integrity of our election system. 

They recently released findings they discovered after analyzing data from the california secretary of state and the registrar of voters of all counties in California.

Santa Clarita, California (June 22, 2021)-- California’s November 3, 2020 election was marred by significant voting and registration irregularities, according to Election Integrity Project® California, Inc. (EIPCa). The non-partisan organization analyzed the state’s official voter list of February 9, 2021 and reported its findings to California’s Secretary of State Shirley Weber on June 17, 2021. This followed EIPCa reports of 2020 cross-state voting on April 30 and May 18, 2021 that the Secretary has ignored. EIPCa’s June report cites California’s election code that requires officials to provide timely answers to citizens’ questions.

EIPCa seeks answers to the following questions, on behalf of California voters:

Why are there almost 124,000 more votes counted in California’s November 3, 2020 election than voters recorded as voting in that election? And why is most of the discrepancy driven by 116,000 vote-by-mail ballots with no apparent voter identified in VoteCal’s voting histories? Click here for a list by county.  https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/06222021_linked/More_2020_Votes_than_Voters_210209.pdf

Why do more than 7,700 voters have TWO November 3, 2020 votes credited to their voting histories? These are two votes credited to each of 7,700 unique (non-duplicated) registration ID numbers in the state database. This indicates mass double voting, a significant programming error in the state’s registration system, or both.

Why does California have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible citizens and why did this overage rise 72% in the 2020 election cycle? Click here for a list by county.https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/06222021_linked/Ineligible_Registrants_210209.pdf] [url]https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/06222021_linked/Ineligible_Registrants_210209.pdf

Why did California’s on-line and DMV registration systems change 33,000 foreign-born voters’ birthplaces of record to “California” or “United States”, potentially masking non-citizens unlawfully registered to vote? Similarly, why were 76,000 birthplaces changed from another U.S. state to California? Click here  for a chart of birthplace changes. https://www.eip-ca.com/press_releases/06222021_linked/Birthplace_changes_to_CA_or_USA_201125.pdf

“Many in the nation are questioning the validity of the 2020 general election in their states”, said EIPCa President Linda Paine. “Mass irregularities in California’s registration and voting numbers continue to erode voter confidence here and we are hopeful Secretary Weber will immediately address our questions.”
https://www.eip-ca.com/

They analyzed alot of data and if their analysis is correct, it proves that there are huge deficiencies in the integrity of the election system in california that most likely affected the final outcome of several congressional seats as well as state and local elections.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Questions Surround Irregularities in California’s 2020 Election
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 01:32:10 PM »
This is exactly what has to be routed out and stopped.  IF this is all true, then there are a lot of changes that need to be made.

These people that call for "vote by internet" absolutely dumbfound me.  If you can't make SOME effort to vote then you don't deserve to vote.  Not to mention the absolute massive amount of fraud that would come with that.

Democrats are doing everything in their power to make it easier to cheat and lie to everyone saying they are trying to "protect their vote."

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 04:51:06 PM »
Were they so worried that Biden would lose to President Trump, that they even had to cheat in California?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 05:05:10 PM »
Were they so worried that Biden would lose to President Trump, that they even had to cheat in California?

It's more the down ballot elections.   With how close the house is, it's possible the Republicans would be the majority party if there wasn't voter fraud alleged in the report. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 07:01:41 PM »

It's more the down ballot elections.   With how close the house is, it's possible the Republicans would be the majority party if there wasn't voter fraud alleged in the report.

True. IIRC several traditionally red areas in CA went blue this time.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 08:12:18 PM »
True. IIRC several traditionally red areas in CA went blue this time.

It would be great if the pockets of sanity were to turn around to pockets of insanity, leaving the rest of the state to those who can reason and critically think. I've been thinking for some time now that Commiefornia is irretrievably commie/pinko, but I'd love to be wrong.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.