Author Topic: JFC these people are psychotic  (Read 431 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 07:19:02 PM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: JFC these people are psychotic
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 07:24:33 PM »
San Dimas, you say?

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 08:11:47 AM »
I heard this clip on the radio en route to work and it may have ruined the rest of my day.  I'm fully aware that yelling at the radio/tv/computer monitor is pointless, but every once in a while, there's just no other release for the frustration. 

The gall of this woman, the pride in her voice as she calmly called a man she never met before a murderer, claims she feels he is going to murder her and her child for no reason, calls him a Mexican racist who will never be white like he wants to be, AND asks to speak to his manger (shut up Karen), coupled with the fact that she had a child in the car and is reportedly a teacher, poisoning other young skulls full of mush just takes another sledgehammer to my hope for this civilization.  This video is just as disgusting as the Rodney King video, and the George Floyd video.  In very different ways, but just as disgusting. 

And adding the obvious, what's her DU name? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »
Who said anything about "murderers"? All I heard was "I'm a derp-a-derp. I'm a derp-a-derp. And I'm a retard. So there." And the officer saying he was sorry she felt that way.  :-)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 09:53:50 AM »
The person who invented the word "****" had this woman in mind.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 01:15:44 PM »
I'm simultaneously surprised and not surprised to not see much about this while poking around the interwebs.  Surprised that more right leaning/conservatives who remain on social media aren't holding it up, not surprised because the doublethink hive mind declares that it's ok to be racist and bigoted as long as it's at the right people and you are the right people.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.