Author Topic: #09 Top DUmmie of 2016 (BainsBane)  (Read 12977 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#09 Top DUmmie of 2016 (BainsBane)
« on: December 25, 2016, 03:46:43 PM »
Congratulations to the BainsBane primitive, otherwise known as “Jugs” for reasons long ago forgotten, for having been selected the #09 Top DUmmie of 2016!

Despite that she seems to stand out year after year, Jugs actually hasn’t shown up in the top DUmmies as much as one thinks:

#05 Top DUmmie of 2014
#05 Top DUmmie of 2013

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jugs is about fifty years old, reasonably aesthetic, looking better than her real age, and lives up in Minnesota, where she works as a fund-raiser for a public institution of higher education.  She’s unmarried, no children, apparently no permanent boyfriend, and got educated in the history, culture, and politics of Latin America, apparently with an emphasis on Brazil.

For years, Jugs has been, informally, the leader of the womens’-libbers on Skins’s island, and was especially active about three years ago when, as head of the Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse (Jugs, the Boston beanie, the redqueen primitive, and that one always-incoherent bitch), the women’s-libbers tried a coup d’etat to take over the whole of Skins’s island.

Never mind that especially through the exertions and urgings of Jugs, Skins ultimately created seven different forums for women.  It needs noted that other favored groups have no such facilities themselves; primitives of African derivation have only a single forum, and the gay mob over there has a mere two.

I dunno; maybe Skins acceded just to shut them up, as they were pretty noisy.

They came close to taking over the whole bit, but didn’t quite make it.

Jugs has alleged herself to have been considerably used, misused, and abused by men, which seems eminently credible; to look at her, one would surprised if she hadn’t been, given that there’s quite a lot of jerks and rectal apertures in the world.

However, she tries to subtly imply that such treatment’s been given her by white conservative Christian males, not a group known for disrespecting women.  It’s far more likely, given the crowd with which she hangs, and her personal interests, she’s been ill-treated by hot-blooded Latin males and males of African derivation, both groups being well known for treating women as if chattel.

She denies it, but being a primitive, she lies a lot.

Now, franksolich is pretty familiar with Jugs and her various neuroses, given that about half the women I know have been, or are, women’s-libbers.  I’ve never noticed anything in her that’s different from what I’ve noticed about other women like her.

As the great Sigmund Freud illuminated us more than a hundred years ago, the harsh repression of natural and healthy urges within ourselves leads to all sorts of personal aberrations and deviancies that evolve into neuroses and psychoses.

Many, if not all, of these natural and healthy urges are genetic, which makes them pretty much uneradicable.  One can sort of control them, moderate them if they get out of hand—this being called “practicing good manners and etiquette”—but one can’t shove them out of existence.

Men for example have a natural and healthy urge to poke, and if they don’t they get disconsolate.

Women for another example have a natural and healthy urge to bear infants, and if they don’t, they remain unhappy and unfulfilled the rest of their days.  The past couple of generations, they’ve dealt with this particular melancholy through the use of mood-altering drugs, but such drugs don’t get rid of the longing; they simply cover it up.  That longing’s always there.

[Notice, please, I am not saying that women exist only to bear children; I’m saying no such thing, and will give $100 to the first primitive who can show me where I did.  Women like men exist for a whole lot of different reasons.]

Jugs grew up at a time when women supposed they were “liberated” of all their maternal yearnings because of the proliferation of various methods of birth control.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.  Absolutely wrong.

Women were liberated of the fear, or nearly all the fear, of becoming pregnant (that is, if they feared such a thing in the first place)

They were not liberated of the urge to bear infants.  That’s still in them, and that’s genetic, uneradicable.

Well, Jugs never having fulfilled that natural urge within herself, at her age it’s far too late now; she’s doomed to die neurotic and unhappy, and it’s her own fault for not having listened to herself.

Next Up: #08 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:53:34 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: #09 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 04:08:23 PM »
Speaking for sane men world wide I can truly say that she deserves to die alone and miserable.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 04:26:16 PM »
Speaking for sane men world wide I can truly say that she deserves to die alone and miserable.
Having read her words on DU, I must agree. Any man who gets to know her will run/not walk for greener pastures elsewhere.

Offline TendiesForBreakfast

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 06:37:35 PM »
Going to have demand an audit for these results.  Frank is clearly showing favoritism, sticking his main squeeze into the top 10.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 07:05:08 PM »
this is one of her recent rants on FB:

America,
I had no idea how much you hated us. I never realized that being an educated woman who thinks that I rather than government should control my own body would cause such resentment. I remain in shock that you found a supremely qualified and competent woman candidate more unacceptable than an unstable, vindictive sociopath whose lies far exceed any political candidate in recorded history. You judged honesty by his eagerness to express hatred and made no effort to independently verify the statements of the two candidates. I realize now that merely being a woman means we are assumed to be liars, untrustworthy, and no level of preparedness or service to others can counteract that. You instead decided a man who repeatedly sexually assaulted women should be elevated to the highest office in the nation, despite the fact that a majority of you believed he committed those acts. You validated sexual assault, just as you validated racism.
I didn’t understand how much you despised my LGBT loved ones, that my African American friends were so resented because of their race and efforts to be treated as equal citizens, to not be killed because of their skin color. I underestimated the hatred for my Latino and Muslim co-workers. I grieve that voters of my own state came within one point of affirming Trump’s hateful condemnation of our Somali Minnesotan neighbors; that they chose for US congress a man who declared that white people should have the “right” to own other human beings as slaves. You chose a candidate endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan and who used racism and xenophobia as central features of his campaign. Exit polls show that Hillary Clinton prevailed among voters who named the economy as their primary issue, but Trump won voters who identified immigration and terrorism as central concerns. Those of you who do not think of yourself as racist nonetheless validated it by voting for Trump. Voters who chose third party candidates or wrote in names demonstrated that they were more comfortable elevating white male supremacy to the White House than voting for an exceedingly qualified woman candidate. The Bernie or Busters likewise chose hatred over equality and diversity, and the glee with which they are celebrating Trump’s win demonstrates to me that they share far too much in common with the alt-right.
The voters of my country betrayed me. They showed me that my life and that of those I care about is not only meaningless but despised. This is not the country I thought I lived in, not the state I thought was filled with good people. Even among my own family, I feel a sense of betrayal. This is not just a political loss; it is deeply personal.

c/p exactly the way she wrote it, with no paragraphs. She deserves top ten for her hatred of all men except Obama and Bill Clinton.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 07:16:22 PM »
Undeniable proof that Jugs missed her calling, by not becoming a mother.

Warning: it's so charming and endearing it might, or might not, move one to tears.

comment 3399:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.3375
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 11:11:57 PM »
Well, she certainly could have fed twins without breaking a sweat.
She reminds me of that old classic Bob Hope song ..... Thanks for the Mammary's. 
Maybe an older one .... He'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 08:17:16 AM »
Going to have demand an audit for these results.  Frank is clearly showing favoritism, sticking his main squeeze into the top 10.

Are you claiming "voter fraud"?
She HAS been demoted, down 4 spots from 5 to 9.
I believe if Frank was showing favoritism, Juggs would have been top 5.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 10:50:19 AM »

I gotta agree with DD on this one, Tendies.  I thought maybe Frank's feelings for ole' Jugs had waned, but not after his glowing tribute to the picture he posted  a few comments earlier in this thread.   

In fact, I think he's offering to bed her in this award.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 10:59:13 AM »
I gotta agree with DD on this one, Tendies.  I thought maybe Frank's feelings for ole' Jugs had waned, but not after his glowing tribute to the picture he posted  a few comments earlier in this thread.

Well now, our colleague Big Dog from that thread:

All kidding aside, that is a nice picture.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 11:06:48 AM »
Well now, our colleague Big Dog from that thread:

I just saw that.  I'm wondering if BigDog is overdue for a prescription check! 

The one consolation I'll give that photo is that we are all fortunate that it does not feature her tired and floppy old jubblies again. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:26:35 AM by BattleHymn »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »

Hell, the top two!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.