Author Topic: Smackdown!  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Willow

• Limousine
Smackdown!
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nF02z_9S50

race for Senate seat in Colorado. Schaffer vs. Udall!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Smackdown!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »
OMG that was devastating.   :rotf:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
 :lmao:   :nutkick:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:53:43 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:53:30 PM »
Excellent!!!
More of our guys need to use the same tactic on the Dhimmis.  Dozens of them have done/said similar things when the country was behind the war effort, and then flip flopped when it became politically expedient to do so.

Use their own words to damn them!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:07:07 PM »
Brutal!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 10:10:54 PM »
Excellent!!!
More of our guys need to use the same tactic on the Dhimmis.  Dozens of them have done/said similar things when the country was behind the war effort, and then flip flopped when it became politically expedient to do so.

Use their own words to damn them!
Agreed -- time to trot out the rhetoric from when it was easy. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Flame

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:45 AM »
OUCH....that one's gonna leave a mark!!!  :hammer: :hammer: 

:rotf: :rotf:

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
That was beautiful. I think I'm getting teary!

I love when hypocrisy gets exposed to sunlight.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:54 AM »
Ohhhhhhhh that was so juicy I want to bask in the afterglow! :rotf:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of this......

In my last article, some readers asked me to help explain the reason we went to war with Iraq. I contend that the situation was very different from the way Michael Moore depicts the events leading up to the war in his film Fahrenheit 9-11. Moore conveniently leaves out much of history in his version of the story. Where he shows kids flying kites and men drinking tea, I see an underlying threat to peace not only in the Middle East but “across the pond” as well. Given Saddam Hussein’s hatred for America, and the fact that he harboured and supported terrorist, the decision to remove him from power was, in my opinon, an inevitable necessity. But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me first bring everyone up to speed on a little history concerning Iraq:

In 1991, Saddam Hussein invaded and occupied Kuwait, losing the support of the United States. The first President Bush assembled a global coalition, including many Arab states, and threw Saddam out after forty-three days of bombing and a hundred hours of ground operations. The U.S.-led coalition then withdrew, leaving the Kurds and the Shiites, who had risen against Saddam Hussein at our urging, to Saddam’s revenge.

As a condition for ending the conflict, the United Nations imposed a number of requirements on Iraq, among them disarmament of all weapons of mass destruction, stocks used to make such weapons, and laboratories necessary to do the work. Saddam Hussein agreed, and an inspection system was set up to ensure compliance. And though he repeatedly lied, delayed, and obstructed the inspections work, the inspectors found and destroyed far more weapons of mass destruction capability than were destroyed in the Gulf War, including thousands of chemical weapons, large volumes of chemical and biological stocks, a number of missiles and warheads, a major lab equipped to produce anthrax and other bio-weapons, as well as substantial nuclear facilities.

In 1998, Saddam Hussein pressured the United Nations to lift the sanctions by threatening to stop all cooperation with the inspectors. In an attempt to resolve the situation, the UN, unwisely in my view, agreed to put limits on inspections of designated “sovereign sites” including the so-called presidential palaces, which in reality were huge compounds well suited to hold weapons labs, stocks, and records which Saddam Hussein was required by UN resolution to turn over. When Saddam blocked the inspection process, the inspectors left. As a result, President Clinton, with the British and others, ordered an intensive four-day air assault, Operation Desert Fox, on known and suspected weapons of mass destruction sites and other military targets.

In 1998, the United States also changed its underlying policy toward Iraq from containment to regime change and began to examine options to effect such a change, including support for Iraqi opposition leaders within the country and abroad.

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001.

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.

OOOOOPS!!!! Did I forget to put that in quotes?  Shame on me. Allow me to clarify:

You just read part of the Floor Speech of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton on S.J. Res. 45, A Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq ,October 10, 2002 speech

http://moorewatch.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_case_for_war/

:fuelfire: :rocker2:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 10:08:41 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nF02z_9S50

race for Senate seat in Colorado. Schaffer vs. Udall!

Good job, Schaffer!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »
We're going to have Bob at an Ice Cream social (fundraiser) at my town councilman/radio talk show host/neighbor's home this Sunday. 

I think this just secured my vote for the man.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »
That was sweet!

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 11:15:26 AM »
Just think, if Captain Queeg would do that to Senator Hussein, he might have a lot more support.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
You and I both know that Senator McLame is too deeply wedded to the principle of bending over and grabbing the ankles for the Democrats to ever show a political spine, or adherance to any principle held by those - such as myself - stupid enough to keep electing His Lordship.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »
You and I both know that Senator McLame is too deeply wedded to the principle of bending over and grabbing the ankles for the Democrats to ever show a political spine, or adherance to any principle held by those - such as myself - stupid enough to keep electing His Lordship.

Yeah, but he's going to wake up any day now and be Super Conservative!

At least that's what I keep hearing.....
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself