Author Topic: My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: My latest t####humper almost encounter [Worlds Worst Bouncy?]
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2024, 12:18:51 PM »
My God, are there no coyotes in its neighborhood?  :o

Apparently the coyotes out there aren’t that desperate :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2024, 04:28:34 PM »

Apparently the coyotes out there aren’t that desperate :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't blame them. They are smarter then UGP after all.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
What UGP fancies as a "justice spell" comes from the Egyptian Book of the Dead (except for the anachronistic and ana-geographic stone sake cup), sort of. In the Book of the Dead it's not a "justice spell", it's the judgment of a dead person overseen by Osiris and conducted by Anubis. If their heart weighs less (= is less burdened with whatever the Egyptians called sin) than the Feather of Ma'at (the goddess of truth) then the dead person's Ka = soul) enters eternal life. If their heart weighs more, then the dead person's heart is devoured by the demon Ammit, making the dead person soulless. In UGP's :stoner:-fantasy she fancies herself as Anubis or Osiris carrying out judgment against the not dead Donald Trump. How this relates to Election Day is a mystery deep within UGB's :stoner: .
Oh yeah, that ritual!
Long ago, when I was really little (early- mid 80's), there was a 'Sesame Street' special of all things which had a variation on that ritual.
The plot involved Big Bird getting locked in a museum overnight. He befriends the ghost of a young prince from ancient Egypt who's bound to Earth and prevented from joining his family in the Afterlife by some sort of curse.
To break it, Big Bird has to help the prince perform a similar ritual (Minus the soul- eating part).
While the prince's heart is initially too heavy in the ritual, Big Bird in a pretty epic display of cojones tells off Osiris for how unfair this is, that the prince's heart is heavy from how lonely he had been for thousands of years. This cheers the prince up, so his heart becomes lighter than the feather and he is allowed into the Afterlife.
Gotta love how a freaking 'Sesame Street' special portrays the ritual more accurately than UGP, who claims to be such a devout devotee of that outdated religion!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 05:01:42 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »