Author Topic: Trump’s medical team says he is doing ‘very well’; official warns next 48 hours  (Read 658 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump’s medical team says he is doing ‘very well’; official warns next 48 hours are ‘critical’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-physician-update-trumps-condition-covid-walter-reed

President Trump is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday -- although a senior administration official warned that the next 48 hours will be "critical."

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.

"This morning, the president is doing very well," he said.

However, a senior administration official told Fox News that on Friday morning, Trump was showing troubling signs of a possible progression from mild to more severe form of the disease.

President Donald Trump is doing well.

At the press conference, Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, that Trump is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.

He quoted Trump as saying: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.” Separately, Dr. Brian Garibaldi described Trump as being in "such great spirits."

The doctors also said Trump had been fever-free for 24 hours, and that symptoms of a nasal cough and fatigue had all “resolved.” However, they did not give a date for when Trump may leave the center.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump leaves hospital amid coronavirus battle, waves to supporters
https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/trump-leaves-hospital-amid-coronavirus-battle-waves-to-supporters/

President Trump briefly left Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Sunday afternoon amid his battle with the coronavirus, greeting throngs of backers with a wave from an SUV.

The commander-in-chief, wearing a mask, waved to supporters from the rear passenger seat of a black Chevy Suburban, shortly after tweeting a video in which he promised a “little surprise visit” to the crowd.

“I also think we’re gonna pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have out on the street,” said Trump in the video, published moments before the unannounced drive-by. “They’ve been out there for a long time and they’ve got Trump flags and they love our country.

President Donald Trump is showing signs of improvement.

“It’s been a very interesting journey,” said Trump in the video. “I learned a lot about COVID. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn’t the ‘Let’s read the book’ school.

“I get it. I understand it, and it’s a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Trump discharged from Walter Reed, returns to White House
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-discharged-from-walter-reed-returns-to-white-house

President Trump was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and returned to the White House on Monday evening to continue his fight against the novel coronavirus, after his medical team warned that he “may not entirely be out of the woods yet.”

Dressed in a navy suit and tie and wearing a face mask, Trump walked out of Walter Reed on his own. Upon walking out the doors of the hospital, he made a low fist pump and gave a thumbs up to the press as he got into a black SUV to head to Marine One.

The president teased his return to the White House Monday afternoon, saying he is "feeling really good!"

"Don’t be afraid of Covid," the president tweeted. "Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge."

He added: "I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

President Donald Trump is now out of the hospital.

McEnany said Sunday that the White House would not be releasing the names or the exact number of staffers who have become infected with the novel coronavirus, citing privacy concerns.

“There are privacy concerns,” McEnany said. “We take seriously safeguarding the information of personnel here in the White House.”

The president and first lady announced they tested positive for COVID-19 early Friday, just before 1 a.m., after it was revealed that Hicks tested positive on Thursday.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du