Author Topic: I have to say it, the women of DU were right since 2012  (Read 1141 times)

Offline CC27

I have to say it, the women of DU were right since 2012
« on: April 09, 2024, 08:05:19 AM »
boston bean (36,206 posts)

Fighting against the red pillers, mra’s, and incels. We fought them right here, pixel by pixel. Most attacked and many banned for writing against this sickness.

Those we were fighting against are now part of the MAGA movement.

We were ahead of our time. A bad time at DU. Many not recognizing these sick movements. Saying we were the haters, men haters. But it has all hit a head now, and it’s good to know we all now have clarity of the danger of this cultural delusion of male grievance which was and continues to be brought forth on a national stage by Trump and his supporters. Given louder voice, greater power. The nation is still suffering it.

This is not I told ya so post, but a historical reality many women here at DU lived through. I know I will never forget it.

Cheers to my comrades in that struggle that we experienced in our little space within the sphere of the big web.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218847637

Dummies are always wrong..

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: I have to say it, the women of DU were right since 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 08:18:10 AM »
Hmmm, I thought most incels were liberals.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 08:52:51 AM »

Fighting against the red pillers, mra’s, and incels. We fought them right here, pixel by pixel. Most attacked and many banned for writing against this sickness.

Those we were fighting against are now part of the MAGA movement.

We were ahead of our time. A bad time at DU. Many not recognizing these sick movements. Saying we were the haters, men haters. But it has all hit a head now, and it’s good to know we all now have clarity of the danger of this cultural delusion of male grievance which was and continues to be brought forth on a national stage by Trump and his supporters. Given louder voice, greater power. The nation is still suffering it.

This is not I told ya so post, but a historical reality many women here at DU lived through. I know I will never forget it.

Cheers to my comrades in that struggle that we experienced in our little space within the sphere of the big web.

:o WTH was she going on about?

red pillers - I'm aware of the metaphor, but what does this have to do with DU? DU has been party-line only since January 2001. The red-pilled were barred from DU's Day 1.

mra - Anybody know what this is? It's not on my DU-Speak decoder ring. Maybe mine is too recent a Rev?

incels - I'm aware of the meaning of the term, but what does this have to do with DU? Were incels trying to arrange hook-up meet-ups with DU women, with or without spiking their drinks?

Saying we were the haters, men haters.

This post proves them right on that point, if any of the "they" were actually real.

Anyway, I ran this rum-soaked WTH-grade rant through my DU-Speak decoder ring, and after a lot of gagging it choked out, "I am victim, victim, VICTIM, VICTIM!!!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 09:37:17 AM »
 :popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2024, 10:58:47 AM »

Cheers to my comrades ....

I tune out every time I see one of these fools use that term to exert their commie street cred.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2024, 11:44:00 AM »
  We fought them right here, pixel by pixel

That sounds like one hell of a battle! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2024, 11:50:18 AM »
:o WTH was she going on about?

red pillers - I'm aware of the metaphor, but what does this have to do with DU? DU has been party-line only since January 2001. The red-pilled were barred from DU's Day 1.

mra - Anybody know what this is? It's not on my DU-Speak decoder ring. Maybe mine is too recent a Rev?

incels - I'm aware of the meaning of the term, but what does this have to do with DU? Were incels trying to arrange hook-up meet-ups with DU women, with or without spiking their drinks?

This post proves them right on that point, if any of the "they" were actually real.

Anyway, I ran this rum-soaked WTH-grade rant through my DU-Speak decoder ring, and after a lot of gagging it choked out, "I am victim, victim, VICTIM, VICTIM!!!"

MRA stands for Mens Rights Advocates. The feminazis like beanie over at the DUmp define MRA as anyone who disagrees with men being taken to the cleaners in divorce, anyone who disagrees with court decisions forcing non-biological fathers to pay child support (such as in one notorious california decision) ,  anyone who denounces a woman who cheats rather than blaming it on the man,  and, generally anyone who supports walking away from toxic women like...them.

They mean to have the upper hand over men in all ways and at all times and hate ungelded men...through that lens, beanies original post is crystal clear. As is her hatred of real men.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2024, 01:05:29 PM »
MRA stands for Mens Rights Advocates. The feminazis like beanie over at the DUmp define MRA as anyone who disagrees with men being taken to the cleaners in divorce, anyone who disagrees with court decisions forcing non-biological fathers to pay child support (such as in one notorious california decision) ,  anyone who denounces a woman who cheats rather than blaming it on the man,  and, generally anyone who supports walking away from toxic women like...them.

They mean to have the upper hand over men in all ways and at all times and hate ungelded men...through that lens, beanies original post is crystal clear. As is her hatred of real men.

Thanks for the info! I'm guessing she has a bitter divorce in her (probably) distant past, and then there's her son (IIRC), the late feckless alkie WRP.

Anger, hatred, and envy - speaking generally - are toxic emotions. Nursing and nurturing any one of these makes a person bitter, bitterness that gets projected outward and inflicted on others. beanie is such a person.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2024, 01:31:18 PM »
.....and then there's her son (IIRC), the late feckless alkie WRP.

Oh yeah, and there's her son.  I was afraid people had forgotten.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2024, 02:00:14 PM »
Oh yeah, and there's her son.  I was afraid people had forgotten.

What’s the story with him?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2024, 02:14:39 PM »
What’s the story with him?

Been sober for the last couple of years now, staying off the internet and is now considered a good Communist.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2024, 02:57:25 PM »

Been sober for the last couple of years now, staying off the internet and is now considered a good Communist.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2024, 04:55:20 PM »
Sounds like some ugly-to-the-bone primitive skank wants some attention. Thankfully, her fellow harpies can throw her a cookie after they take a bite. But I do want to congratulate her on beating up a bunch of sissy liberal males 10 years ago.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online Airwolf

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2024, 05:22:24 PM »

Yeah she's not hard to figure out. Any male within 20 miles of her needs to watch out in case she decides to take her hate out on them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2024, 05:35:12 PM »

He's also become a reliable Dim'Rat voter - early and often.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus