Author Topic: More Than Half of American Students Want Wearing “Offensive” Halloween Costumes  (Read 4595 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
More Than Half of American Students Want Wearing “Offensive” Halloween Costumes to be Punished
https://summit.news/2019/10/29/more-than-half-of-american-students-want-wearing-offensive-halloween-costumes-to-be-punished/

More than half of American university students believe that wearing “offensive” Halloween costumes is not part of free expression and should “be punished.”

In a poll conducted by The College Pulse, students were asked, “Are highly offensive Halloween costumes (such as blackface) a protected form of free speech on campus, or should students who wear them be punished?”

51 per cent of students said that people who wear offensive costumes should be punished while 49 per cent said offensive costumes were a protected form of free speech.

Sad, isn't it?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I don't know what's sadder ... the fact that 51% of college students are so delicate, or the fact the 'reporter' thinks the word 'percent' is actually TWO separate words!

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I don't know what's sadder ... the fact that 51% of college students are so delicate, or the fact the 'reporter' thinks the word 'percent' is actually TWO separate words!

:lmao:

KC
I'll take both for $1000, Alex.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

My Grandson is going to dress up as a pepperoni pizza slice tomorrow for the school Halloween parade.  Will vegans find his costume offensive and want to punish him for his choice of costume?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020