Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Trump Facebook post puts San Antonio woman on Secret Service radar  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
EXCLUSIVE: Trump Facebook post puts San Antonio woman on Secret Service radar
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/exclusive-trump-facebook-post-puts-local-woman-on-secret-service-radar

SAN ANTONIO — A local woman says a heated exchange on social media has turned her life and that of her family's upside down. A secret service agent paid her a visit after a comment she made put her on the federal agency's radar.

"I believe in what I say, and I'm going to stand behind it."

Candice Castillo is taking nothing back even after what she describes as an "are you kidding me" consequence stemming from the President's visit to Texas in January.

It is from April 2019. Candice Castillo claims she is getting death threats and harassment.

Castillo did eventually answer questions with her attorney present. She was free to go after it was explained that she could face federal charges of instigating a threat up to five years in prison and a $250-thousand dollar fine. All from a social media post.

"I just think, it's crazy. It's ludicrous."

The drama that happened next was far from laughable. She says she received death threats, had her tires flattened and someone spray painted racial slurs along with a target on her front door.

Probably did the vandalism herself.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

file this under Actions have consequences...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020