Author Topic: ‘An Act of Love’: Pro-Trump Activist Cleans up 50 Tons of Trash in Los Angeles  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
‘An Act of Love’: Pro-Trump Activist Cleans up 50 Tons of Trash in Los Angeles
https://www.theepochtimes.com/an-act-of-love-pro-trump-activist-cleans-up-50-tons-of-trash-in-los-angeles_3092643.html

Conservative activist Scott Presler has led another massive clean up operation, this time in Los Angeles, following his other successful cleanup efforts in cities around the country.

Presler, who started clean-up effort across the country following President Donald Trump’s Twitter posts that shined a light the squalid conditions in West Baltimore, headed to a homeless camp in the California city on Sept. 21 and removed 50 tons of trash, the activist said.

Presler documented the efforts of over 200 volunteers in a series of Twitter posts, which started after 7 a.m. according to his post. He said it took them 9 hours to finish the job.

Where is the left???????????????????
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This guy was on one of Beck's programs "The News and Why it Matters" which is hosted by Sara Gonzalez. For those who haven't seen the program, it's a round table discussion by 3-4 people on the day's events.

Phenomenal work by a man, who describes himself as a gay conservative, and has made himself a name in both leadership and as an example of how good things happen by volunteers.

Hat's off to Scott Presler.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

‘An Act of Love’: Pro-Trump Activist Cleans up 50 Tons of Trash in Los Angeles
https://www.theepochtimes.com/an-act-of-love-pro-trump-activist-cleans-up-50-tons-of-trash-in-los-angeles_3092643.html

Where is the left???????????????????

Obviously, out there making the mess. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!