Author Topic: even more cave callouts  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Billiam Pitts

even more cave callouts
« on: October 26, 2013, 08:05:32 AM »
The DUng Heap just can't get enough. The paranoia among the DUmmies is simply astounding.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023923079#post17

scheming daemons (21,552 posts)
114. Dkf was a RW troll, willy

A long time mole..... Celebrated on conservative cave tonight as a hero.

You were duped.

RW trolls, once exposed, should have their tombstoning celebrated.

Omaha Steve (37,075 posts)
177. I can

This Cavers gets no sympathy from me. What happened to that anti R button of long ago?

242. Dkf's "error" was being a RW troll

He/she is laughing at you on conservative cave and other RW sites.

Dkf was a mole. And you bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

trumad (36,029 posts)
240. This thread cracks me up...

Bad form my ass Bad form is pretending to be something that you are not. She or he was no centrist---or to the right of the Democratic party. Horseshit and a half.

I say he or she because he or she used the gender fake as he or she pleased. There's a book load of documentation proving that she or he was nothing more than a Right Wing troll walking the line to tear the democrats apart.

He or she will show up at some Right wing shit hole like Conservative Cave or FR and mock the shit out of us for falling for it the last 10 years. Then the fools in this thread who say poor poor DKF will be mocked by me for being--errrrr---fools.

This is a bookmarked thread and I can't wait to pull it back up in the near future for a great chuckle

Bad form my ass.

244. Dkf and his buddies on conservative cave are laughing at this thread

Willy and others are suckers, and they don't realize it.

nadinbrzezinski (127,347 posts)
157. I vote for the CC

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: even more cave callouts
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 08:12:34 AM »
I love it when they kill their own, thinking they are killing one of us.
They are indeed, hilarious, as of late.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 08:16:19 AM »
Living rent free in their tiny little pea brains is priceless.  :rotf:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 08:19:20 AM »

Above. The knob on the ParGen device.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 08:26:14 AM »
Response to WillyT (Original post)Sat Oct 26, 2013, 02:37 AM
Star Member Prism (3,599 posts)
222. DKF made one fatal error

She criticized the President.

Had she held the exact same viewpoints while praising the President, she would have been a highly successful poster.

DU is a silly place. I backed Candidate Obama partially because I disdained the personal mandate. Say the exact same thing now, get accused of "right wing talking points."

I've long said, if I ever wanted to troll DU, I would slap on an I Heart Obama sticker and then flame away at liberalism full bore.

I mean, did people see how LGBT people were talked to on here a few years ago?

Tch, silly dkf. You were doing it wrong.

This.

:rotf:

Edit--When I first read Prism's post, I interpreted he/she/it meant to go full bore liberal.  After reading it again, I think I got it wrong.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:30:33 AM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 08:47:29 AM »
A long time mole..... Celebrated on conservative cave tonight as a hero.

I'm totally confused.

I was here on conservativecave all evening, and part of the night, long.

<<<didn't see any celebration.

In fact, until the facts become clearer--and it's looking as if the dkf primitive was a bona fide liberal, "progressive," whatever--the very little the dkf primitive was mentioned here at all, were either comments of indifference or speculations that the primitives, as usual, ate one of their own, not one of us.

Why do the primitives make up these things?  "Celebration," bah humbug.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 09:47:34 AM »
Prism (3,599 posts)
222. DKF made one fatal error

She criticized the President.

Had she held the exact same viewpoints while praising the President, she would have been a highly successful poster.

DU is a silly place. I backed Candidate Obama partially because I disdained the personal mandate. Say the exact same thing now, get accused of "right wing talking points."

I've long said, if I ever wanted to troll DU, I would slap on an I Heart Obama sticker and then flame away at liberalism full bore.

I mean, did people see how LGBT people were talked to on here a few years ago?

Tch, silly dkf. You were doing it wrong.

My moles simply adores the President and strongly encourages him to keep working for those policies

that consistently piss-off the American people.

More NSA!

More ObamaCare!

More Immigration reform!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »
Look at all of that gleeful grave dancing over murdering one of their own...

Sad, isn't it?  The DUmmies are dragging the body of a 10 year DUmp veteran through their internet Mogadishu, pant-hooting and poo flinging, while sneering at us and proclaiming victory.  How deep into their fragile little psyches we must be, to have them killing their own.  How Sun Tzu must be chuckling...

Listen up, DUmmies, I'm going to give you some wisdom:  DUmbass dfk was not one of us.  The good moles, the really good ones, don't continuously provoke or stray too far from the hive mind.  The really good moles know how to move among you, stir you up, and move away while you tear each other apart.  Are you getting this, ****os?  You're in a circular firing squad, shooting wildly at each other, and celebrating when you take down innocent bystanders.

I know we're in your heads, driving you like a rented Malibu, laughing as you, the smarterest people on the internet, jump and dance at shadows.  You fire blindly into the dark while we chuckle.  Your own fall to the floor, by your hand, and we smile while we get ready for you to chain drag the next DUmmie through the gravel.

Think about that... 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »

My moles simply adores the President and strongly encourages him to keep working for those policies

that consistently piss-off the American people.

More NSA!

More ObamaCare!

More Immigration reform!

^This^ and being hateful of half the country, intolerant of anything christian or southern, and loving me some Hugo.

It's not very hard to mole a  class of special need kids.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 09:56:57 AM »
trumad is my mole.

:whistling:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
Omaha Steve (37,075 posts)
177. I can

This Cavers gets no sympathy from me. What happened to that anti R button of long ago?
Oh my heart. Steve you cut me to the quick. The only real friends you ever had are over here. You refused our good advice to your own detriment.

Where are you know, Steve? The men's room janitor at the police dept? Hardly a step up in life.
Had you but listened to us, you could been a contender. You could have opened the door to serious bribery and graft had you made the city council. You could have been the Omaha power broker, hobnobbing with the powerful, and making corrupt connections with crony democrats.

But no you wouldn't listen. Pity. Not that we need your sympathy....we're doing OK. Just don't be surprised when you discover you don't have our sympathy, Steve. All the bad things that happened to you, you have brought upon yourself.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »
Look at all of that gleeful grave dancing over murdering one of their own...

Sad, isn't it?  The DUmmies are dragging the body of a 10 year DUmp veteran through their internet Mogadishu, pant-hooting and poo flinging, while sneering at us and proclaiming victory.  How deep into their fragile little psyches we must be, to have them killing their own.  How Sun Tzu must be chuckling...

Listen up, DUmmies, I'm going to give you some wisdom:  DUmbass dfk was not one of us.  The good moles, the really good ones, don't continuously provoke or stray too far from the hive mind.  The really good moles know how to move among you, stir you up, and move away while you tear each other apart.  Are you getting this, ****os?  You're in a circular firing squad, shooting wildly at each other, and celebrating when you take down innocent bystanders.

I know we're in your heads, driving you like a rented Malibu, laughing as you, the smarterest people on the internet, jump and dance at shadows.  You fire blindly into the dark while we chuckle.  Your own fall to the floor, by your hand, and we smile while we get ready for you to chain drag the next DUmmie through the gravel.

Think about that... 

Damn.  That is good.

But it needed some emphasis.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
Damn.  That is good.

But it needed some emphasis.

Thanks for bringing it to the fore, Frank.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 10:46:19 AM »
The DUmmies are dragging the body of a 10 year DUmp veteran through their internet Mogadishu

I like your turn of phrase, Wasp.

Frank's right, that was good.  Dkf was not one of us, DUmbasses. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
DU is giving us a glimpse of the future they have in store for us. A future where you can go to jail for just what you say.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »
I wonder how many of them ever read "Lord of the Flies"?

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 12:02:25 PM »
DU is giving us a glimpse of the future they have in store for us. A future where you can go to jail for just what you say.

That won't be good enough for them.  Unfortunately for them, the "Cultural Revolution" didn't have to face 100 million armed citizens.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 12:15:45 PM »

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: even more cave callouts
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2013, 12:21:32 PM »
Man I hate it when there is a party and I miss it.

Seriously it sounds like they were fishing for a reaction from us because there is a possibility they tombstoned the wrong DUmp member.

I think we've pretty much confirmed their suspicion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Re: even more cave callouts
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 12:41:42 PM »

As I recall, the outing of moles is met here with admiration and fanfare, not sadness. Because if I want to, I can create ten moles and start moling immediately:

OnanistsforObama (1 post)

Wow, I was just at my local co-op and a guy I occasionally bend an elbow with told me about this great site. We were talking about a lot of things, really:
the RW conspiracy to defeat the ACA rollout, the status of various opposition groups in Columbia, the pH of President Obama's semen, and what we planned
to send Sasha and Malia for Kwanzaa. He told me you guys talk about all that stuff and that I'd be safe here. Looks like the place for me - I also love to
warn people about seismic activity, and I am, in all modesty, something of a autodidact and a Renaissance man. I'm looking forward to adding to the
conversation and speaking truth to power!

I mean, it's REALLY easy.

And you guys aren't grave dancing over DKF so much as you're all still sort of stunned that either (a) they just HAPPENED to disagree too much, or (b) they really were a
mole and got away with it for so long. One of you had it right when they said that DKF ran off good liberals. If DKF, mole or not, ran off even ONE moonbat from
your ridiculous pigpen site, then their time was well-spent. You people are INERT. You mean NOTHING. How many prominent Dems even MENTION DU? That's right -
one. And he is going down in 2014, gerrymandered district or not. Even if he doesn't lose, let this sink in to your thick skulls:

Grayson can say what he says because he's a very wealthy man. He's SET, for better or for worse. You people, on the other hand, have NOTHING and you latch
onto HIS scant prominence. Yet - and here's the rub - HE COMES TO YOU FOR MONEY ANYWAY.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.