Author Topic: For my 58,105 post, I have something to say  (Read 626 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
For my 58,105 post, I have something to say
« on: June 03, 2021, 12:59:28 AM »
**** the primitives, for their blind allegiance to the Democrat party; **** the primitives for their lust for killing infants; **** the primitives for their fondness for our enemies; **** the primitives for their tolerance of corruption; **** the primitives for their squalid greasy decadence; **** the primitives for their expectation that darkies should remain on the plantation and be happy about it; **** the primitives for their hatred of Jews and Asians; **** the primitives for their intolerance of people different from them; **** the primitives for their celebrations of corrupted elections; **** the primitives for their incessant demand that "other people" sacrifice on their behalf; **** the primitives for never thinking of anybody but their own shit-filled bags of bodies; &c., &c., &c.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 01:02:08 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: For my 58,105 post, I have something to say
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:59:07 AM »
Good job, frank!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 07:30:59 AM »
Sometimes I wonder who these people hate more, President Trump or US.  They are the ultimate projectionists, everything they say about us is PROVABLY true about them. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 09:23:06 AM »
Good job, frank!

I didn't feel comfortable writing that, but I thought I had an obligation to match the primitive's pomposity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 09:26:21 AM »
I didn't feel comfortable writing that, but I thought I had an obligation to match the primitive's pomposity.

I admit to being surprised when I opened the thread, but well done, sir!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 06:13:00 PM »
**** the primitives, for their blind allegiance to the Democrat party; **** the primitives for their lust for killing infants; **** the primitives for their fondness for our enemies; **** the primitives for their tolerance of corruption; **** the primitives for their squalid greasy decadence; **** the primitives for their expectation that darkies should remain on the plantation and be happy about it; **** the primitives for their hatred of Jews and Asians; **** the primitives for their intolerance of people different from them; **** the primitives for their celebrations of corrupted elections; **** the primitives for their incessant demand that "other people" sacrifice on their behalf; **** the primitives for never thinking of anybody but their own shit-filled bags of bodies; &c., &c., &c.

You hit the nail on the head with every swing...

Allow me to bring in my sledge hammer

**** DU and their ilk----

They sow division and create ruin. They are leeches to society and a drain of mental, physical and financial resources that would be better served nearly ANYWHERE else.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »
If I had to say something to DU-folk in just one sentence, it would be, "Bless your hearts!"

I know, being too nice is one of my greater faults, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 07:35:46 PM »
Woo Hoo!