Author Topic: How Victimhood Became America’s Most Valuable Currency  (Read 63 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
How Victimhood Became America’s Most Valuable Currency
« on: May 23, 2024, 09:19:56 PM »
https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/22/how-victimhood-became-americas-most-valuable-currency/

Being a victim used to be a bad thing — something we tried to avoid, and rarely wanted to admit. As a nation, we strove to rise above obstacles and adversity, not wallow in our own self-pity. Yet today the most powerful people in America are the ones who scream loudest about their own victimization.

The Daily Caller’s latest documentary, “Demand for Hate,” exposes how this happened — and how it gave the worst people in America the power to ruin the lives of innocent people. America has now become all too familiar with hate crime hoaxes as the desire to be victimized far exceeds the supply of hate and oppression.

“Demand for Hate” is available to stream exclusively for Patriots members.

Catch a first glimpse below.

Victimhood is certainly valuable for the left.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: How Victimhood Became America’s Most Valuable Currency
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 06:56:54 AM »
https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/22/how-victimhood-became-americas-most-valuable-currency/

Victimhood is certainly valuable for the left.

And they are really good at it. BLM collected millions and spent it frivolously to enrich themselves. The phony msm helps promote the fake hate crimes and never retracts the lies with the truth.

They believe if you tell a lie enough it becomes the truth  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!