Author Topic: trump lying to the troops. total ****ing evil moron.  (Read 1110 times)

Offline CC27

trump lying to the troops. total ****ing evil moron.
« on: December 27, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »
Thu Dec 27, 2018, 08:25 AM
Star Member spanone (109,385 posts)

trump lying to the troops. total ****ing evil moron.

Lying about Democrats TO THE TROOPS!

Lying about pay raises TO THE TROOPS!

They are in the Middle East for Democrats, Republicans, Independents and people who choose not to vote, you ****ing idiot.

Worse ******* 'president' EVER.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211594287

Tell us how you really feel.  :whatever:

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: trump lying to the troops. total ****ing evil moron.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 08:18:05 AM »
If DU didn't wallow in hate, They would have nothing else to do.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:22:20 AM »
The spastic primitive needs to elaborate some.

I read news articles about President Trump visiting the troops.

But I missed reading anything he said about Demos or about pay raises.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 09:28:52 AM »
The spastic primitive needs to elaborate some.

I read news articles about President Trump visiting the troops.

But I missed reading anything he said about Demos or about pay raises.

Yeah, I also was wondering what Trump said that yanked on DU-member spanone's tampon string. I'm going to guess Trump said something about the Ds' Hate-Filled relationship with the military.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 03:32:21 PM »
Yeah, I also was wondering what Trump said that yanked on DU-member spanone's tampon string. I'm going to guess Trump said something about the Ds' Hate-Filled relationship with the military.

The lie about the pay raise is, unfortunately, true. President Trump stated that military pay has not seen a raise for 10 years. The truth is that the military gets a pay raise every year, the latest being 2.8%. The other "lie" the DUmbass is complaining about is what the President said about Democrats being against border security with their refusal to fund a border wall on the southern border of the US. Which they are simply because of their hatred for President Trump.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 02:07:45 PM »
I think they’re more pissed because they were working themselves into a lather about Trump dissing the troops then BAM!  POTUS and FLOTUS show up to to wish our troops well. He kind of pissed on their parade, so to speak.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
Typical DUmmie assumption about the troops being dumb enough to easily lie to.  After almost 30 years mil svc, I can tell you we all knew within hours of the decision how much next years pay raise was.  Trump misspoke and the troops ignored it and cheered wildly for him anyway.  That is what really pissed the DUmmies off.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 10:52:21 AM »
Typical DUmmie assumption about the troops being dumb enough to easily lie to.  After almost 30 years mil svc, I can tell you we all knew within hours of the decision how much next years pay raise was.  Trump misspoke and the troops ignored it and cheered wildly for him anyway.  That is what really pissed the DUmmies off.

Trump does take hyperbole on a long ride. But maybe he was counting both the literal pay raise plus the beneficial effects of the tax cut, whose full effects will be seen when they do their taxes for 2018.

Among other things, hasn't Trump lessened the stupidity of Obamian ROE?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 07:03:57 PM »

That is why we call DUmmies DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 06:35:10 PM »
Who gives two or more shits what DUmmies think about the military? I mean it's not like they ever supported us in the first place and they only think of us when they want to call us baby killers and murderers.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"