Author Topic: Israelis Are So Lucky  (Read 2976 times)

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Israelis Are So Lucky
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 08:29:24 PM »

Yeah, right. Goggle Gaza Strip Market...

Damn those tomatoes far left look better than anything I saw all summer.  Love big ole beefsteak tomatoes.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 08:38:53 PM »
Damn those tomatoes far left look better than anything I saw all summer.  Love big ole beefsteak tomatoes.

The bananas look better than most of the ones in the stores here.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 07:41:08 AM »
I just don't understand why Jews vote for this Israel hating president.

Because their sorry asses are safely within the United States' borders.  :censored:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »
Yeah, and the bear is so very "lucky" the fish doesn't have as much strength either, otherwise, the rusults might turn out different, right? Uh-huh.

As my pop used to say; Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up faster.

Netanyahu himself was in the IDF, and was a team leader of an elite special forces unit. He was also in the War of Attricion. The man knows his military stuff. Now it's time for you Palestine sympathisers to sit back, and watch "teh joooooos" go through the rag head, kid killing, clit slitting, woman beating, "honor" killing, cowardly scum get run through like a knife through hot butter.

See, this is now what you get when you get radical to the nth degree, DUmmies. Take a lesson.

Maybe they shouldn't have commited the atrocities they've commited the last couple decades...

Mmm-hmm.

And it won't save them...

Y'know, there are some sensible people in DUmmieland. I like to call them "The 1%."  :-)

Bitter old vermontese twunt shows up. Of course she'd be dyed in the wool for terrorists. You don't earn such prominance as she has being intelligent.

:lmao: Because if there's a way to get to peace, it is to force it. MAKE it happen!

Tell me, DUmmie, do you feel that way about sex too?

I don't know who the DUmmy Whovian is but he seems to have forgotten some history like when the Israelis took down the military of most of it's enemies back in 1967. I'd say that would be impressive enough for most but for the Dummy it would take a clue bat the size of the moon for him to get it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
The Pale Stains want Israel because none of the muslim countries want them.

edit because my hands are too tired to type

That goes to a question you never see asked at DU. If all these oil-and-cash-rich Arab nations are so concerned about the Palestinians, why don't they absorb them into their respective societies? There's enough money over there to provide housing and a stipend for all of them until they could get on their feet. Of course, DUmmies would retort, "B-b-but they want their own homeland!" Bullshit. I'd bet they'd jump at the chance to get out of the refugee areas and have some future for their families other than the blood-soaked fantasies that the terrorist organizations promise them.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 01:27:11 PM »
Surprise, surprise. Thread locked to keep DUmmies from looking like Israeli bashers.

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (Whovian) on Mon Nov 19, 2012, 02:14 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle