Author Topic: obama is a spear chucker  (Read 1525 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: obama is a spear chucker
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2012, 05:17:43 PM »
Got me a thinking here--Danger, warning ,warning-----

So we in our PC world have no problem with those that wear a proud to be , Gay, Pro Choice, [Faith of your choice] etc. T Shirt.

So why don't some wear a T Shirt that says ---Proud to be a Bigot, Raciest, Bastard, or Drunk ????   All these are legal so I just wait to see T Shirts that read Proud to be a Spear Chucker.------

Try wearing a "Proud to be White" or to hit a few more PC nerves, a "Straight White Male and Proud" shirt around and see how far it gets you in the world we live in today.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
Actually my biases lean toward a persons political stance and not their racial make-up.

DUmmies project their racial prejudices onto others in the hopes that they aren't discovered. Make no mistake. Liberals are just as prejudiced now as they were when they owned slaves and later forming the KKK.

I just like to point out their ironies. 
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
Actually my biases lean toward a persons political stance and not their racial make-up.

DUmmies project their racial prejudices onto others in the hopes that they aren't discovered. Make no mistake. Liberals are just as prejudiced now as they were when they owned slaves and later forming the KKK.

I just like to point out their ironies. 

Yeah right! Try convincin' a DUmbass of that! Free speech for me, but not for thee, is their theme song!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
I'll tell ya, Tucker, I don't think you could have found a better way to attract attention to your thread than with the title you gave it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I love unintentionally funny primitives. (Unterprimitiven, in this case)

Hitlery ain't got a chance any more because of her total failure in foreign policy. Besides, it looks like she's too tired to pull together a campaign. She's aged 10 years in the last 4.

So has Obama.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 05:44:58 PM »
I'll tell ya, Tucker, I don't think you could have found a better way to attract attention to your thread than with the title you gave it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I love unintentionally funny primitives. (Unterprimitiven, in this case)

So has Obama.

To tell ya the truth, O'bummer is prolly in better shape now than he was when he took office. The ****er plays more golf, more hoops, and had more tax payer funded vacations, than any pres in history! I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's actually dying his hair gray! Just what pressure is the prick under?????
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »
Could be. He may think that "Salt & Pepper" look makes him look more professional. Who knows. I wouldn't do it, but then again, I'm not an out of my ****ing mind radical.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!