Author Topic: Latest Projection: Romney 327, Obama 211  (Read 11246 times)

Offline BigTex

Re: Latest Projection: Romney 327, Obama 211
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:30 AM »
Big Tex knows less about about politicial elections as he does about NFL QB's. :lmao:

Says the PA homer who is apparently a homer about QBs and presidential elections. gotta love all the Penntards who get so upset everytime you tell them PA isnt the center of the universe
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 09:31:48 AM »
Says the PA homer who is apparently a homer about QBs and presidential elections. gotta love all the Penntards who get so upset everytime you tell them PA isnt the center of the universe

Pa is the center of the Universe. They don't call it the Keystone state for nothing :-)

Offline BigTex

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »
Pa is the center of the Universe. They don't call it the Keystone state for nothing :-)

I thought they called it that because that shitty beer was only the beer you could get in PA :-)
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:36 AM »
Big Tex knows less about about politicial elections as he does about NFL QB's. :lmao:

Yeah, but he talks a Hell of a game.   :rofl:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:31 AM »
I thought they called it that because that shitty beer was only the beer you could get in PA :-)

You mean Iron Shitty, er, I mean Iron City? Yuengling isn't that bad.. Keystone isn't made in Pa. It is owned and made by Coors - Keith Stone is cool :-)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:41:25 AM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 01:49:38 PM »

It is entertaining to prove you wrong. Only a retard like you would get your bowels so worked up over sports or politics. BTW, never been to PA. 

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
You mean Iron Shitty, er, I mean Iron City? Yuengling isn't that bad.. Keystone isn't made in Pa. It is owned and made by Coors - Keith Stone is cool :-)

Yuengling Lager, everything else water..... IMO.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne