Author Topic: Doing my part to keep Republicans in disarray, I'll be posting this all over th  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
MiddleFingerMom (18,034 posts)

Doing my part to keep Republicans in disarray, I'll be posting this all over their forums next week:

Last edited Wed Aug 29, 2012, 07:16 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

To all Republicans who attended the Republican National Convention last week:
My name is MiddleFingerMom. I was contracted to supply all the hand sanitizer
products used at your convention. I was extremely happy to do so.
One question though... did you LOOK at those hand sanitizers when you used them?
I mean, did you really, REALLY look at them?

I wonder if he will show up here.  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Now that was actually funny, it was well set up and delivered.

Well done, primitive.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Childish comes to mind.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online ADsOutburst

Childish comes to mind.

Nah, it was pretty clever. Well, relative to their usual antics.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Childish comes to mind.

Well ****!

I ordered 2 cases.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Get it, not, I do.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Mr Mannn

I doubt he'll be posting this all over the net. The bravery to step outside the echo chamber of DU is in short supply.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
Aaaaah Damn!  :rofl: You totally got me with hand SATANizer!  Wakka Wakka Wakka!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Gosh, ya know, I guess I could get behind communism and abortion... I'd hate to wind up with more SATANizer on my hands!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

He's a real cutup.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I'm trying to figure out why I should care. People clean their hands with it, not worship it. Not particularly profound. It does beg the question, though, how come no one's reported this yet? MSNBC would be frothing at the mouth at how someone "pulled one over" on the conservatives.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The middlefinger mom is a satanic plumbing mechanic. She gets a lot of occupoop under her fingernails. She needs this product.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Put that logo on the back of a bottle of Scotch and the Kennedy Klan will buy out your inventory on the spot.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline ChuckJ

If you use a lot of hand satanizer on your hands does it cause your hands to become heathenistic, anti-American appendages that posts lies regularly on hate sites like DU?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Middlefinger mom is the perfect illustration of just how socially and intellectually retarded the left is.

OOoooooo I'm scared to ****ing death that I'm going to turn into Satan's spawn because you wrote SATANizer and a pentagram on a bottle of Purel.

That rates right up there with walking vagina's as ways the left "show's us" on a daily basis.

:whatever:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Middlefinger mom is the perfect illustration of just how socially and intellectually retarded the left is.

OOoooooo I'm scared to ****ing death that I'm going to turn into Satan's spawn because you wrote SATANizer and a pentagram on a bottle of Purel.

That rates right up there with walking vagina's as ways the left "show's us" on a daily basis.

:whatever:

MFM is one of the leading primitive personalities in the Lounge; doesn't venture out of there to post in other forums on Skins's island much.

A trite, trivial primitive personage, so shallow and insipid even franksolich doesn't bother.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Childish comes to mind.

It's the Liberal state of mind.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The middlefinger mom is a satanic plumbing mechanic. She gets a lot of occupoop under her fingernails. She needs this product.

I'm not positive, but I think that one's actually a dude, and the screenname has some meaning other than the most intuitive one, like he's flipping off his own mom, or something.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Whelp this does it for me. I'm convinced. You just can't compete with such superior intellect. Sorry folks I'm voting straight dem come this November.  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I'm not positive, but I think that one's actually a dude, and the screenname has some meaning other than the most intuitive one, like he's flipping off his own mom, or something.

Yup. It's a male. It lives in AZ.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Whelp this does it for me. I'm convinced. You just can't compete with such superior intellect. Sorry folks I'm voting straight dem come this November.  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

I'm voting straight Dem too. I mean how can one counter his logic and his well thought out argument?
0bama/Biden 2012!!!!11111
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I'm voting straight Dem too. I mean how can one counter his logic and his well thought out argument?
0bama/Biden 2012!!!!11111
Elebenty   ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Yup. It's a male. It lives in AZ.
Bears a strong resemblance to a certain neckbearded one.
Every now and then, he goes on a posting frenzy.
Much like the neckbeard, they have no substance, gets few, if any, comments.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Bears a strong resemblance to a certain neckbearded one.
Every now and then, he goes on a posting frenzy.
Much like the neckbeard, they have no substance, gets few, if any, comments.

It's a post whore. At any given time, it has /1015/20 active posts in the lounge.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
So...this...guy? is going to keep us in disarray with horrible, horrible puns? He's going to cripple us with his crippled wit?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey