Author Topic: What I've learned about conservatives in the last few months  (Read 1627 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: What I've learned about conservatives in the last few months
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »
The lib the OP quotes is quite the projectionist. If he wasn't he would see that libs react emotionally, conservatives rely on reason, rationality, and logic. They hate that
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 01:50:06 AM »
What I know about liberals:

Everyone who doesn't think exactly like they do is a "hater"

All people must be put into neat little boxes where they all think exactly the same way: blacks go in one box and they're all supposed to think race pimps are Gods, Trayvon never aged past 12, white men are to blame for everything, the world is racist. Oh, and thanks to decades of dependence on Democrat inner city plantation they must believe the Democrats are their saviors and Republicans are evil.

Everyone who doesn't think exactly like liberals do is a "hater"

Women go in another box and they must all be pro choice feminists, think men are responsible for holding them back, they've gotten a raw deal since the beginning of time thanks to patriarchal assholes who have a penis. They must be perpetually angry and think they're victims of oppression.

Hispanics go in another group. They're all in favor of illegal immigration, do the jobs that Americans won't do and are all noble people who are victims of a white male world.

Gays fit in another box. They all support gay marriage and think they've been treated like second class citizens because they have the same rights as anyone else in the country but somehow don't see that. They think the world would be a better place if we started teaching kindergartners the joy of gay families. Gay pride parades aren't deviant they're a form of self expression.

Native Americans fit in another box...we've all heard the evil white man thing. Muslims fit in another box and Jews who (unless they're Democrats and hate Israel) are worse than Islamic terrorists who are just misunderstood and so they strap bombs to their children in desperation.

Christians are stupid. Christian women are especially stupid. And they hate sex. All Christians have sex in the missionary position. Christianity is a way to oppress women.

White men fit in another box. They're evil, patriarchal bastards responsible for everything evil in the world.

Conservatives vote against their own interests. Oh, and they're haters.

Did I mention everyone who doesn't think exactly like liberals do is a "hater"

Cindie
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 02:01:07 AM by delilahmused »
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 06:27:04 AM »
...and DUmps like that post show exactly why.

I thought we were all selfish.  Which is it, retards?

Yep, in one thread, we're selfish evil bastards and in the next, we're so clueless that we vote against our self-interest.  They fail to see the inconsistency.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 09:39:20 AM »
The conservatives are driven exclusively by hatred. There's nothing rational about it.

One of the best pot calling kettle ever!!

When translated properly what a DUchebag means is "Why do the conservatives keep vote against MY interests!!!!"
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 06:02:39 PM »
What I know about liberals:

Everyone who doesn't think exactly like they do is a "hater"

All people must be put into neat little boxes where they all think exactly the same way: blacks go in one box and they're all supposed to think race pimps are Gods, Trayvon never aged past 12, white men are to blame for everything, the world is racist. Oh, and thanks to decades of dependence on Democrat inner city plantation they must believe the Democrats are their saviors and Republicans are evil.

Women go in another box and they must all be pro choice feminists, think men are responsible for holding them back, they've gotten a raw deal since the beginning of time thanks to patriarchal assholes who have a penis. They must be perpetually angry and think they're victims of oppression.

Hispanics go in another group. They're all in favor of illegal immigration, do the jobs that Americans won't do and are all noble people who are victims of a white male world.

Gays fit in another box. They all support gay marriage and think they've been treated like second class citizens because they have the same rights as anyone else in the country but somehow don't see that. They think the world would be a better place if we started teaching kindergartners the joy of gay families. Gay pride parades aren't deviant they're a form of self expression.

Native Americans fit in another box...we've all heard the evil white man thing. Muslims fit in another box and Jews who (unless they're Democrats and hate Israel) are worse than Islamic terrorists who are just misunderstood and so they strap bombs to their children in desperation.

Christians are stupid. Christian women are especially stupid. And they hate sex. All Christians have sex in the missionary position. Christianity is a way to oppress women.

White men fit in another box. They're evil, patriarchal bastards responsible for everything evil in the world.

Conservatives vote against their own interests. Oh, and they're haters.

Did I mention everyone who doesn't think exactly like liberals do is a "hater"

Cindie

Damn, Cindy, YOU ROLL!!!! 

:clap: and ^5!   :II:

Oh, and about Christians having sex only in the missionary position.

I find the missionary position best left to ... missionaries!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
Once again, they show they know absolutely nothing about their opposition.  A very vulnerable place to be. 

Sounds like that guy got his ass handed to him over and over again.  Laughed at, too.