Author Topic: OS - where do we go from here?  (Read 3122 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: OS - where do we go from here?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 06:46:03 PM »
Although I strongly suspect that the cretin called BanTheGOP is a mole, if he's not, he's a real piece of work.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
Although I strongly suspect that the cretin called BanTheGOP is a mole, if he's not, he's a real piece of work.

There have been reports of his userid and screeds showing up on other sites around the Net.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
There have been reports of his userid and screeds showing up on other sites around the Net.
Aww, crap.
Changing.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 07:46:13 PM »

I've seen them myself while looking into BTG -

However, I now believe that BTG may have been crafted for DU by first building a Google trail to dissuade banning. If I am right, then kudos to BTG for an excellent mole design.

What finally convinced me that BTG is a mole is how BTG was RIGHT THERE to poke Steve-O after he lost the primary.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 04:52:52 AM »
I agree with Ralph that the Jury System should win the DoTY this year. Maybe Elad since he claimed to have invented it.

The jury system and the revamped bear-pit of H&M stand head-and-shoulders above the others at the moment.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 04:54:20 AM »
I'm burned out on Omaha Steve. If he campaigns for DoTY, I will ignore him. If he is a finalist, I will not vote for him.

I agree with Ralph that the Jury System should win the DoTY this year. Maybe Elad since he claimed to have invented it.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if he were nominated and came in last?  :-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies