Author Topic: Another hard working DUmmy gets fired.  (Read 1649 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Another hard working DUmmy gets fired.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »
Someone didn't like the fact that he was gay ? How was that "fact" established ?
That fact was probably established when they caught him blowing another queer employee.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 10:03:22 PM »
That fact was probably established when they caught him blowing another queer employee.
Oh, my virgin ears, like a leaf blower you mean ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 10:09:53 PM »
blur256

And I Got Fired

So I posted here a few weeks ago about the crap job that I had and how they treat their employees. Today I got fired. I have never been fired in my life. They gave me $2000 in severance and said that should get me by. Thank God I got a call right after for an interview today, so fingers crossed. But the point is that I never had any training and they don't like the fact that I am gay. I am going to see a lawyer on Friday. I am the 99%, and I will rise up.

Obivous bouncy is obvious.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 06:13:45 AM »
^Is there such a thing ?
Oh yes. When I was bar tending, for a while, I worked at a gay bar in DC. That photo above is tame compared with what I have seen come through the door on leather nights.

Funny thing I noticed though. The gay men were usually great tippers and not that demanding. The Rachel Madcow types not so much. We would fight each other to not have to work dyke nights.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 10:29:20 AM »
Oh yes. When I was bar tending, for a while, I worked at a gay bar in DC. That photo above is tame compared with what I have seen come through the door on leather nights.

Funny thing I noticed though. The gay men were usually great tippers and not that demanding. The Rachel Madcow types not so much. We would fight each other to not have to work dyke nights.
Were they dykes on bikes ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 12:41:04 PM »
Were they dykes on bikes ?
A few were. But they were the type that from the back (and front most of the time) you had no idea what their sex was. It seems that the classic lipstick lesbian is a rare breed anymore.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori