Author Topic: Must suck to be them.  (Read 723 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Must suck to be them.
« on: May 02, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »
Got this email this morning.....
Hello, Sam Fisher!
We've noticed that you've not been active on Neutral Underground for quite some time now, and we miss you!

Could we not tempt you back?

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.neutralunderground.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
We hope to see you soon

Kindest Regards
Neutral Underground
http://www.neutralunderground.comEmail Reminder System Provided By Mished.co.uk
I've only made about 5 posts there.  They called me out for making fun of California Peter-I mean Peggy.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Must suck to be them.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »
I received the same email a few days ago.  I busted a gut laughing.  I must be like a ne'er do well alcoholic brother to them.  They don't want me around when I'm there, but they miss me and worry when I'm gone. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Must suck to be them.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 11:08:19 AM »
Neutral Underground still exists?

I thought it went the way of the rabbi's yeshiva, Liberal Underground, a long time ago.

Any of the bigwigs over there anybody we know?

I always felt slighted, because during the heyday of Neutral Underground, and we all were over at the other place, everybody else talked about it, but franksolich couldn't, because no one at Neutral Underground had invited franksolich to join.

About the same time, there was also something called Conservative Comfort, but I have no idea what happened to that one.

And there was that time gator scared away a whole lot of people, who formed Republican Operative, which I believe still exists.  gator scared away some really good posters.
apres moi, le deluge