Author Topic: hint for all those with moles on Skins's island  (Read 17203 times)

Offline JLO

Re: hint for all those with moles on Skins's island
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »

By the way, I'm going to be launching "Mrs. Alfred Packer does the 4th of July" sometime later this week.

It's a little early, but I'm rather proud of it.  This will be the first time I've done a second draft of a story and posted it here (they've always been hastily-written first-drafts), and this one is finely sculpted and refined.  It's really remarkable, how much different a second draft can be from a first draft; it's turned out nothing the way I had planned it.

I'm looking forward to that   :-)  You are quite the storyteller, I must say.   :cheersmate:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 09:37:47 PM »
Will certainly be looking forward to it. (And I hope you didn't reveal something in the first paragraph that you werre trying to keep secret on account of me.) However, primitives hasve very sor attention spans, so it may not be a problem at all.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
I think even know-it-all nadin is looking forward to coach's new story. She made an indirect reference to his genre in her Murican post:

yes they do stupid shit like run explosive dogs

Most of the people and things in a franksolich story are ultimately explosive.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 08:01:49 AM »
I think even know-it-all nadin is looking forward to coach's new story. She made an indirect reference to his genre in her Murican post:

Most of the people and things in a franksolich story are ultimately explosive.

Well, "Mrs. Alfred Packer does the 4th of July" will have an explosive ending, I promise you--after all, it's the 4th of July.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 08:24:39 AM »
(And I hope you didn't reveal something in the first paragraph that you werre trying to keep secret on account of me.)

I advertised, publicly, here about three weeks ago that the ParGen, the primitive paranoia generator, existed.

It was inspired by GOBUCKS, and I had recently put it together, and was testing it, and it was exceeding my wildest expectations, so I revealed its existence.

And then last week, I got all worried because it seemed I had carelessly targeted it on the grasswire primitive, making a little old lady nervous, when I had no intention at all of making a little old lady nervous.

Anyway.

There are members here--Tucker and GOBUCKS the best example--who can play the primitives like a harp; they know the right strings to pull, the right tunes they want the primitives to yelp.

Damn.  Talk about artists.  Talk about artists with a skill and a flair.

There are other members here--franksolich and USA4ME the best example--who can only slam a sledge-hammer down on the primitives, nothing more than that.  True, a sledge-hammer is a pretty effective instrument, but we need to learn to play the primitives like Tucker and GOBUCKS do, because some months ago the two of us targeted a certain group on Skins's island that's a peril to the Republic, and are at kind of a loss at how to play them.  We don't want to hammer them; we want to play them, and would like to be playing them by the time the presidential campaign gets started in spring 2012.

(Note to the sparkling husband primitive: you aren't one of them.)

The ParGen, the primitive paranoia generator, is but one tool we'd like to use, but it's still being refined.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 08:33:41 AM »
Something else.

I don't know if this is a taboo but I never start a thread here that I have posted in over there.

I never quote in a thread here one of my posts from there.

Absolutely, good catch.  I've started DUmp threads and made some provocative posts, but NEVER brought them here or CU.  If they're good enough, someone usually picks them up anyway.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »
I was banned so many times they banned every IP addy from the college I was goin to..;
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:31:37 PM by Ree »
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »
I was banned so many times they banned every IP addy from the college I was goin to..;

Yeah, I remember that.  Good times, good times.

I myself recently gave the elusive enigmatic Elad another clue about franksolich's mole--I dunno why he can't find me, as I don't exactly hide--saying that, when in the big city, I use an ".edu" ISP.  Well, there's not many ".edu" addresses in the big city, because the big city, by standards other than in Nebraska, isn't a big city; it's a small town with a small community college.

If there's a primitive at that small community college, and if Elad saw my clue, probably the primitive's gone.

Oh well. 

Excresence happens.
apres moi, le deluge