Author Topic: Free Speech Lawsuit: NYC Bans '9/11 Images'  (Read 1142 times)

Offline cavegal

Free Speech Lawsuit: NYC Bans '9/11 Images'
« on: August 11, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/08/free_speech_lawsuit_nyc_bans_9.html

It seems that New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg invokes certain freedoms only when they serve his 2012 agenda -- and freedom of speech is not high on his list. Doing away with term limits wasn't enough (which is why we are still suffering under his no-salt, no-trans-fat regime). He is now widening his ayatollah-like power-grab to imposing blasphemy laws (Islamic sharia laws) on the secular marketplace. Bloomberg's frenzied Ground Zero mosque push may have inspired al-Azhar clerics to oppose the Ground Zero Mosque, calling it a "a zionist plot."

Last month, I signed a contract with CBS Outdoor to run a "Preservation of Ground Zero" bus ad campaign. The campaign was paid for in full.

Here is the ad I submitted:  The ad was refused. When I asked on what grounds, CBS Outdoor told me that the city said that "images of 911 were not allowed."

I was floored. I said, "It is American history. How can it be banned? What about Pearl Harbor? Is that censored, too? On what grounds are 911 images banned? It is unconscionable."

The CBS Outdoor representative told me, "You can't run the plane
:banghead: :bawl: :bs: :censored:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline true_blood

Re: Free Speech Lawsuit: NYC Bans '9/11 Images'
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 01:27:57 PM »
YUP! Good ole' Bloomberg. :loser:
He'll promote the mosque, but not any images of 9/11 because it's "insensitive" to the Muslim community. Why do you hate America so much Bloomberg, you dirtbag?!?! :bird: :censored: :bird:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 07:36:13 PM »
It's free speech. I have no problems with it because we all saw 9/11 on that fateful day.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »
That is ridiculous.

Is this really true?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.