Author Topic: Ms. Ed, racist babbling sister primitive, spat  (Read 855 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ms. Ed, racist babbling sister primitive, spat
« on: October 14, 2009, 03:43:35 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6770210

Oh my.

Ms. Ed, the unappellated eohippus:

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:21 AM
Original message

The MAFIA stealing from Medicare??

Okay, as one who has had my healthcare information stolen from a laptop in a car, this concerns me to a degree. However, somehow I question the validity of the TIMING of this "story" and the lack of strong facts, but a lot of specious anecdotes.

It seems like a couple of boogeymen thrown together to scare folks about Medicare/organized crime.

How much more "vague" can you be "Around the nation, federal investigators have been threatened, an informant's body was found riddled with bullets, and a woman was discovered dead in a pharmacy under investigation, her throat slit with a piece of broken toilet seat. "

There are no names, no places, nothing.

"It's unclear how many violent crimes are tied to Medicare fraud because most of them are carried out by someone within the hoax who attacks another person taking part in the crime. "

"Last month, he pleaded guilty to Medicare fraud and now awaits sentencing. He also is charged in a gruesome killing in May 2008 in which police say he repeatedly stabbed a man with a kitchen knife, crushed his face with a mallet, then cut off the victim's head and dismembered the body before stuffing the parts in trash bins. The killing might be related to Medicare fraud, authorities said. "

Yeah and MIGHT be the next Elvis.

AP at its very best--as usual.

Frist and his cast of criminal characters stole more money from Medicare than the "mob" could even fathom--yet it bought him a seat in Congress.

I am not advocating that this might or might not be a problem--but there are sure an awful lot of "mights", "maybe" and "could have's" in this story.

http://www.tdtnews.com/story/2009/10/07/61146 /

RagAss  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:23 AM
Response to Original message

1. The criminal bastards in Washington have been blaming the mob for everthing since the 1930's.

Anybody catch on yet ?

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:36 AM
Response to Reply #1

8. There is more racketeering going on in Washington than we ever saw on "the mean streets".

Doug's ex-wife, the stupidest person on the whole entire internet:

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:23 AM

2. They really should lock up Jeb Bush before someone else gets hurt.

The racist babbling sister primitive, who's trying to dump her husband who takes very good care of her:

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:24 AM

3. You question it, why post it? 

I wouldn't even go to that link I've never heard of.

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:25 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. It is the Temple Daily Telegram

It is a newspaper of record.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:46 AM
Response to Reply #4

9. I've never heard of it.

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:47 AM
Response to Reply #9

10. You have never heard of Temple, Texas?

Hmmm...I find that fascinating. You post multitudes of articles everyday from newspapers across the world, yet you have never heard of a fairly large daily newspaper not that far from where you live.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:53 AM
Response to Reply #10

13. Sorry, no. I have no clue even where that is inTX. 

I live in Houston, lived in Corpus Christi, and have never been to Austin. Does that make me bad?

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:33 AM
Response to Reply #3
6. Why post it?

You post things all day. You don't find this discussion worthy of your time?

Are we not supposed to be concerned about the Medicare-well being poisoned by specious attacks and scaring people that the use of it might end up with them being killed by the mob??

This is an AP story--and the ramifications of this type of fear mongering during one of the most important debates of our time--that being healthcare and the delivery of it--should be discussed.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:51 AM
Response to Reply #6

11. You know what? I don't post things all day, I post things from sources I find viable, and usually that discounts a lot of sources you might like.

An AP story doesn't necessarily mean it's viable. Google it.

Stop attacking me. Or do, but be forewarned. I'm very ****ing angry about a lot of things. Go away.

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:53 AM
Response to Reply #11

14. If you are that ****ing angry

YOU might need to go away. I'm perfectly fine where I am at.

I post a story from a legit newspaper source--you ask WHY I post it?

Why should I have to answer to that?

I don't give a flying **** if you read it or not--I really don't, however, you don't own the right to tell others what they can or can't post--I don't care WHO you think you are.

It's a valid source--get over yourself.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 01:02 AM
Response to Reply #14

15. Yes, I'm angry for personal reasons. I didn't recognize your 'legit' source.

Good luck.

After which the spat's over, and Doug's stupid ex-wife returns to the topic:

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:26 AM

5. You know, I agree with you. This story reads like it's supposed to scare people about Medicare. When I find stuff like this, I keep track of the reporter's name. Good catch.

Horse with no Name  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:35 AM
Response to Reply #5

7. Damn I thought it was too

Scaring people about using their Medicare during a healthcare debate?

The facts on this should be checked and double-checked.

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-14-09 12:53 AM
Response to Reply #7

12. And we might check and see if the story line gets any bounce in the next day or so or if the Republicans start talking it up.

Actually, the story's been around some several days now, nothing new.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Ms. Ed, racist babbling sister primitive, spat
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 04:55:43 AM »
I bet every last one on that thread falls all over themselves to defend and excuse Dan Rather and his brand of "journalism" too.

This is the same person who a couple of weeks ago when it was shown via photos and links to left websites and a Berkly newspaper denied that anyone had ever demonstrated hatred towards President Bush...saying that pics of him being burned in effigy were photoshopped. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6598723

It is hard to grasp that level of stupidity.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 05:08:37 AM »
It is hard to grasp that level of stupidity.

Neighbor, don't even try.  Just accept the fact that lefties are stupid, and go from there.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:25 AM »
Man, I've never seen girls go at it like they do on the DU.  You don't find that sort of thing in our cave. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »
Man, I've never seen girls go at it like they do on the DU.  You don't find that sort of thing in our cave. 

Yeah, you're right. Catfights are cool, even if it's just print. It's about the only advantage the DUmp has.

But what I really want to know is how you slit someone's throat with a toilet seat.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »
Yeah, you're right. Catfights are cool, even if it's just print. It's about the only advantage the DUmp has.

But what I really want to know is how you slit someone's throat with a toilet seat.

I don't about slitting, but you might crush UGP's throat by slamming the toilet seat on her/it while she/it is getting a drink. :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »
I don't about slitting, but you might crush UGP's throat by slamming the toilet seat on her/it while she/it is getting a drink. :-)

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
Whether done intentionally or unintentionally, that primives completely twist things others say to suit their arguments is so childish.  Here another example:

Quote from:
babylonsister

You question it, why post it?  

I wouldn't even go to that link I've never heard of.

A simple question about why they posted it turns into...

Quote from:
Horse with no Name

......... however, you don't own the right to tell others what they can or can't post--I don't care WHO you think you are.

.... the claim that the babbling primitive is trying to tell the unappellated eohippus primitive what she can and can't post.

Stupid primitives.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.