Author Topic: DUmp Monkey sees 'American Carol' trailer. Sh*ts self.  (Read 1837 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmp Monkey sees 'American Carol' trailer. Sh*ts self.
« on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »
YOY  (1000+ posts)       Wed Oct-01-08 09:35 AM
Original message
So my wife was watching "Biggest Loser" yesterday and this commercial for "An American Carol" shows.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7265002
Edited on Wed Oct-01-08 09:38 AM by YOY

OK. I gotta say it. Wow. The premise is obvious. Fat Micheal Moore look-alike "hates America" (don't all of us crazy "leftists"...  ). He wants to destroy it! And the fourth of July? It's just got to go! LAUGHS EVERY MINUTE!!!

It's got everything...the wacky music blaring and the Micheal Moore clone (played by Chris Farley's unfortunately still-living brother) sputtering the destruction of America...and feminists who refuse to shave their legs until the war stops...and our guy gets them confused for men!!!! OOOH! LAUGHS EVERY MINUTE!!!

And of course they dress up like great historical figures including George Washington and what looks like that crazy f*** Paton and beat the shit out of him to teach him a lesson. LAUGHS EVERY MINUTE!!!

Bill O'Reiley is there. He beats the shit out of him too from the looks of it. SUPER LAUGHS EVERY MINUTE!!!

LAUGHS EVERY MINUTE!!!...they should have just called it "Propaganda Movie"...then again the "W movie" looks like the same kind of propaganda as well...of course though I'm pretty sure it's neigh impossible to make a movie about Bush without painting him like an idiot....unless you wanted a real comedy.

Offended? I'm not offended. I'm just amazed at the sheer self delusion today's conservatives put themselves through to justify their support for a failed system.

For any FReeper trolls here. Lemme set the record straight. We don't "hate America" we love it far more than you ever will because we know it stands for something greater than a blind pseudo-patriotism and jingoistic chanting of USA! USA! USA!. We love this place. We just hate what your masters have done to it. We hate how you have warped history. Made reaganomics into the definition of capitalism and that questioning it makes one "un-American." We hate idiots like you who enable the destruction of America into some mutant monster hybrid of a Theocracy and a Corporate run states.

"We don't hate America. We just hate everything it stands for."
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline lastparker

Re: DUmp Monkey sees 'American Carol' trailer. Sh*ts self.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »
I had my  :o moment much sooner:

played by Chris Farley's unfortunately still-living brother
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »
Yeah, that "crazy f*** Patton" and all the others who buy into that whole "duty, honor, country" thing.  ::)

This DUmmy is rabid over the trailers. I hope there is an even bigger media blitz for this movie to get 'em even more frantic.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »
Buried in there was the idea that "W" is a piece of crap propaganda movie, however I have the distinct impression that the poor idiot says that because he or she actually thinks it is pro-Bush propaganda.

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:59:52 AM »
The irony of all that projection in the OP flies right over all of the DUmmies.

Funny how the hate this movie with their thin skin sensitivity...but have no problem with Tina Fey imitating Sarah Palin or any of the stereotypes and outright lies about Conservatives and middle America they shove down our throats in every other movie that comes out of Hollywood.

Hey DUmmies...if you're gonna dish it...you damn well better be ready to take it too.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »
The irony of all that projection in the OP flies right over all of the DUmmies.

Funny how the hate this movie with their thin skin sensitivity...but have no problem with Tina Fey imitating Sarah Palin or any of the stereotypes and outright lies about Conservatives and middle America they shove down our throats in every other movie that comes out of Hollywood.

Hey DUmmies...if you're gonna dish it...you damn well better be ready to take it too.

That is something they do not have the capability to do.
It is a religion to them which requires complete devotion to the "truth" of.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 09:15:30 AM »
It is a religion to them which requires complete devotion to the "truth" of.

And then they have the utter gall to call us mind numbed robots.

:whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 09:28:13 AM »
YOY and his Marxist comrades have done nothing but lie about the circumstances around them for the past 8 years (and longer).  They've upheld un-American trash like Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnel, Cindy Sheehen, Valarie Plame, Joe Wilson, Al Gore, John Kerry, and the congressional lib Dems as though it was idiots like them who should be the standard-bearers of greatness.

So don't give me this "We don't hate America" lie, because it's obvious that's exactly what it is.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 10:58:13 AM »
I hope he has panic attacks till Christmas.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
Wouldn't it be grand if that movie set a new trend in America - bitch slapping stupid ass DUmmies just for giggles?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 12:11:48 PM »
Wouldn't it be grand if that movie set a new trend in America - bitch slapping stupid ass DUmmies just for giggles?

One can only hope!  :hyper:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online jukin

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »
I'm going opening night and I encourage all to go on opening night/weekend to put up the box office receipts to a record.

I also hope to get in the face of what I anticipate many a moonbat picketing the theater. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 07:19:14 PM »
I will be going on Saturday if it is playing here. :hyper:  Crap, it is playing 30 minutes away from here.  I guess I will go on Sunday and make a date with my hubby to see that and go to dinner.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:25:00 PM by mamacags »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 07:21:33 PM »
This would probably be the only time I would go to a movie in a busy theater, to watch the crowd.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
Fat Micheal Moore look-alike "hates America" (don't all of us crazy "leftists"...  ).

Why yes, as a matter of fact you do. ***hat.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline overlord

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 02:40:12 AM »
I will be going on Saturday if it is playing here. :hyper:  Crap, it is playing 30 minutes away from here.  I guess I will go on Sunday and make a date with my hubby to see that and go to dinner.

Playing just a few mins from the house for me...may even take the kiddies to this one :-)
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »
Original message
So my wife was watching "Biggest Loser" yesterday

Must... resist... comment... must resist... don't... give... in....
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »
Original message
So my wife was watching "Biggest Loser" yesterday

Must... resist... comment... must resist... don't... give... in....

She must have a cast iron stomach to be able to stare at him for long periods of time like that.

(I've got no problem saying it...) :II:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
...and yet, he's silent on the hatchet job "W," or all of those "anti-war" movies, etc. etc. Yep. It's only offensive when the Repugs are doing it.  :whatever:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies