Author Topic: AOC Sits In Invisible Police Car Awaiting Transport To Invisible Jail  (Read 421 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a heroic protest at the Supreme Court, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spent the better part of three hours sitting in an invisible police car with her wrists bound by invisible handcuffs, waiting to be taken to an invisible jail.

"After being threatened with an invisible gun, I was thrown on the ground by invisible police!" shouted Ocasio-Cortez as she flipped her hair for the camera. "They've kept me stuffed in this invisible squad car for hours, the fascists! When I get out of the invisible slammer, I'm going to make them pay - every last invisible one of them!"

Several members of Congress were reportedly arrested outside of the Supreme Court today, where they were protesting the court ruling that Congress had to actually show up for work. "It is absolutely heinous that the Supreme Court would ask us to like, make laws," said Representative Ilhan Omar. "We are far too busy leading protests about abortion to actually write any legislation on it. Ugh, why are these invisible handcuffs always so tight?"

Sources say Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has already obtained her first prison tattoo, which is invisible, and is subsisting well thus far on invisible prison food. She has reportedly kept herself in solitary confinement inside an invisible box, but she does come out to weep outside her own invisible prison cell if she thinks anyone with a camera is nearby.

At publishing time, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has generously offered to donate her invisible handcuffs to be displayed in the Smithsonian in commemoration of her bravery.

BEE with A0C as she's fake arrested
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a heroic protest at the Supreme Court, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spent the better part of three hours sitting in an invisible police car with her wrists bound by invisible handcuffs, waiting to be taken to an invisible jail.

"After being threatened with an invisible gun, I was thrown on the ground by invisible police!" shouted Ocasio-Cortez as she flipped her hair for the camera. "They've kept me stuffed in this invisible squad car for hours, the fascists! When I get out of the invisible slammer, I'm going to make them pay - every last invisible one of them!"

Several members of Congress were reportedly arrested outside of the Supreme Court today, where they were protesting the court ruling that Congress had to actually show up for work. "It is absolutely heinous that the Supreme Court would ask us to like, make laws," said Representative Ilhan Omar. "We are far too busy leading protests about abortion to actually write any legislation on it. Ugh, why are these invisible handcuffs always so tight?"

Sources say Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has already obtained her first prison tattoo, which is invisible, and is subsisting well thus far on invisible prison food. She has reportedly kept herself in solitary confinement inside an invisible box, but she does come out to weep outside her own invisible prison cell if she thinks anyone with a camera is nearby.

At publishing time, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez has generously offered to donate her invisible handcuffs to be displayed in the Smithsonian in commemoration of her bravery.

BEE with A0C as she's fake arrested

Good one Ralphie.   :cheersmate:

Now, if only she could become "The Invisible Woman" ...

We wouldn't have to cast eyes upon her at at all!!!   :rotf:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SVPete

That's a pretty decent Photoshop, :rotf: . IRK, of course, AOC "merely" pretended to be in handcuffs while being perp-walked past a camera person taking video. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Video embedded here, https://mrctv.org/blog/far-left-phonies-aoc-ilhan-omar-pretend-be-handcuffed-theyre-taken-away-supreme-court-police ; looks like Ilhan Omar participated in AOC's street theater pretense.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
She thinks it's a big f'n joke.

Leftist scum.  :bird:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RuralNc

She thinks it's a big f'n joke.

Leftist scum.  :bird:

Well you see, you have to get into her head. You will discover its void of any thoughts.  :p

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Well you see, you have to get into her head. You will discover its void of any thoughts.  :p

Don't try going in without a space suit. Hard vacuum is a mite unforgiving...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus