Author Topic: Gen. Milley and Health Sec Rachel "Dick" Levine played football together in H.S.  (Read 215 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Astonishing fact:

Anti-white liberal General and Mark Milley played football with transgender Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine in high school, Greg Kelly of Newsmax revealed.

In what many have described as one of the strangest connections in American government, General Mark Milley, who “wants to understand white rage,” played football in high school with the transgender Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine, Newsmax host Greg Kelly revealed on his show Greg Kelly Reports.

The two both went to Belmont Hill school in Massachusetts. Milley graduated in the class of 1976, where as Levine – formerly named Richard, graduated in the class of 1975. “These two characters are probably the wokest in government,” said Kelly on his show. “What were they teaching up there?”

https://nationalfile.com/white-rage-general-mark-milley-and-transgender-health-secretary-rachel-levine-played-football-together-in-high-school/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 10:19:13 AM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Cute...NOT

Milley is the consummate suckass. My fervent hope is that he does the duffle bag drag out of his gig on Jan. 20, 2025 and has all the news networks recording his perp walk of shame.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.