Author Topic: Democrats Need To Push This Election Narrative  (Read 224 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Democrats Need To Push This Election Narrative
« on: May 09, 2022, 09:22:27 AM »
Star Member gab13by13 (9,729 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216675079

Democrats need to unite and push and repeat over and over again that

a vote for Republicans will be a vote to ban abortions nation wide.

A vote for Republicans will be a vote to ban contraceptives nation wide.

A vote for Republicans will be a vote to end democracy and replace our government with fascism.

It is not hyperbole, it is the truth.

If Republicans gain control of government this will happen. It is important in states like my state of Pennsylvania which has a Republican controlled state government but a Democratic governor and Democratic AG. If Pa. loses those 2 offices it will certainly pass anti-abortion laws. The people of Pa. and of other similar states who think they are safe from abortion bans need to be made aware that they are not safe if they fail to vote for Democrats.

:whatever:

Star Member Freddie (8,033 posts)

3. ALL Republicans think a woman should be forced to bear a rapists' spawn

ALL Republicans think women should be second class citizens.

This includes —- and —- (your local legislators and Congresspersons who love to brag about how moderate they are)

Don’t be fooled.

5. I agree with everything posted here,

but I want to emphasize that states who think they are safe from abortion being banned are not safe, they need to also get out and vote and elect Democrats. Every state in the nation is at risk for abortion being banned, even the blue states.

Yes, our rights being taken away won't stop with abortion. The Republican party is radical. That needs to also be emphasized. The Republican party has become the party of dangerous conspiracy theory radicals. Vote Democratic and let's get back to normalcy.

Star Member CaptainTruth (4,615 posts)

10. A vote for a Republican is is a vote AGAINST democracy & personal rights & freedoms.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mary Ann

Re: Democrats Need To Push This Election Narrative
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 09:37:23 AM »
Please, will someone please tell me how Republicans=Fascism, when the Ministry of Truth, complete with Scary Poppins as the Truth Czar, is wholly owned by the Biden Administration?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 10:02:57 AM »
Please, will someone please tell me how Republicans=Fascism, when the Ministry of Truth, complete with Scary Poppins as the Truth Czar, is wholly owned by the Biden Administration?

Because it's ok when they do it.

Imagine a MiniTru under Trump. The left would be going nuts (even more nuts than they already are).
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 10:27:23 AM »

Cause when it's the "we know better than you what's good for you" elitist proggie crowd running things, that's not fascism, it's "making the world a better place". 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 11:43:15 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216675079

Democrats need to unite and push and repeat over and over again that

a vote for Republicans will be a vote to ban abortions nation wide. 1. The Federal government would not have that power if Roes is overturned. 2. No one is proposing banning truly medically necessary abortions.

A vote for Republicans will be a vote to ban contraceptives nation wide. No Republican or other Pro-Life person is proposing such a law.

A vote for Republicans will be a vote to end democracy and replace our government with fascism. Geez! Lib/Prog Dems have been using that word for over half a century, and despite multiple Rs Presidents, governors, etc., no Fascism. It's time for Prog Dems to wordcraft a new lie that people don't laugh at reflexively.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.