Author Topic: if thigs goto hell quickly . i aint going this is my country allso  (Read 361 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member AllaN01Bear (8,700 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216675280

if thigs goto hell quickly . i aint going this is my country allso , dang nabbit.
as for me , GIVE ME LIBERTY , OR GIVE ME DEATH.

:???:

Star Member hlthe2b (91,343 posts)

2. Unfortunately anger kills and not just from resultant violence...

I never expected such a rapid downhill trajectory for the US and its democracy. It is terrifying to see how damned vulnerable we are. Nonetheless, I will fight.

:yawn:

Star Member samnsara (15,899 posts)

3. i will talk my teen grand dtrs into coming to canada with me..

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: if thigs goto hell quickly . i aint going this is my country allso
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 10:06:40 AM »
Seems to me all DUmmies will move, somewhere, but alas, they never do.

All they're capable of is threatening...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 10:15:57 AM »
tar Member hlthe2b (91,343 posts)

I never expected such a rapid downhill trajectory for the US and its democracy. It is terrifying to see how damned vulnerable we are. Nonetheless, I will fight.

Now they know how conservatives have felt under Obama.

By the way, I'd like to point out who the Commander and Chief has been during this swift decline.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 10:17:57 AM »

if thigs goto hell quickly . i aint going this is my country allso , dang nabbit.

Too early to be drinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cGjBdV0_N4

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:34:17 AM »
Under Dems, all good 'thigs' go to hell quickly.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 10:39:07 AM »

"and as President Trump prepares to hand over the reigns to his VP, president elect Desantis, the next president looks to oversee continued economic, cultural, and educational prosperity in an increasingly peaceful world.

In other news, today, police in Rio Linda report tragedy after a health and welfare check found a resident passed away in front of their computer.  Authorities were called after Meals on Wheels reported there had been no response for a couple of deliveries to the residence.  At this time, death does seem to have been from natural causes, although numerous angry posts to various political communities on the internet indicate that the victim may have over-exerted themselves, leading to a cardiac event.

And now weather...."

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 11:53:32 AM »

Star Moron AllaN01Bear has an amazing command of English and of American slanguage, :rotf: .
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 12:21:55 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 12:18:09 PM »

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to DUmmie AllaN01Bear for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that we were here today to read that post. Not only was it authentic DUmmie gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 02:19:48 PM »
tar Member hlthe2b (91,343 posts)

Blame the guy in charge who is responsible for it, instead of blaming the other side and voting for more of the same, DUmbass.

:thatsright:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 03:33:54 PM »
Correcting the bad law of Roe ends democracy. Voter ID ends democracy. Keeping weenie-waggers out of our kindergartens ends democracy. Free speech ends democracy. A few hundred yahoos trespassing at the Capitol for a couple of hours ends democracy.

Apparently, the greatest danger to democracy is democracy.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself