Author Topic: I want to be honest: Part 1 (WTH?)  (Read 329 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
I want to be honest: Part 1 (WTH?)
« on: May 08, 2022, 11:00:30 AM »
What in sam hell is this drivel? Admittedly drunk, but I'm still searching for a point...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216672336

Sun May 8, 2022, 08:36 AM
Star Member jfz9580m (14,204 posts)

I want to be honest: Part 1
And I am never honest...I have been a member here for years but tried to avoid talking about personal stuff..

I am very stressed about this Roe v wade...if some asshole tied my irl identity to these posts I would claim to have been hacked.

I am just so tired and upset. If you dislike or distrust me based on my posts, just ignore them.

I just wanted to share about an immigrant experience and if any Americans are sympathetic I do appreciate it..
I came to the US in the 2000s to get an engineering degree. My family in India was reasonably well off..my dad was a military officer..my mom was a physicist who became a banker.

I was mostly raised by my science loving mom who started finding physics so hard in grad school in India she dripped her PHD and accepted a bank job. As far as I can tell she regretted it till she died. She would always tell me.."I was a quitter..I quit physics when it became too hard and I went into banking and regretted it all my life."

She was not a tiger mom nor aggressive/passive aggressive..I was very fond of her and have not coped with her death yet..

She died in November and I repress it still. She was Indian, a physicist and what is derogatorily referred to as a "coconut" in Indian culture. She never was mean or rude to anyone..she was universally liked because she was generous and a non intrusive person. But she disliked many aspects of traditional Indian society..the lack of privacy, the intrusion, the opinions of elders..and her family was one of the more liberal ones...But as she always said.."when you get a taste of freedom you want more"...

One other thing she was was a "rabid" green and animal lover. Her dislike of Indian traditions made her embrace animal protein (somethjng she and I would fight over a lot in the future).
But in general she was super green. That is where I got my love of the environment, animals,science and no religion from.

I an extremely drunk and posting this..I can never post sober.. I feel very embarrassed but I am afraid that an incel might stalk me anyway so I want you guys to know I was not a troll..because in all probability after a few posts I will log off and not return because I am scared of people and worried about attracting attention.

umm...  what?

Response to Scrivener7 (Reply #2)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:00 AM

4. My problems are political not psychological
I am a happy enough persojln..but I went outside my home country and can never suppress the green or animal person I me but feel unwelcome those things aside..
Animal activists and greens (I am fairly certain) generally feel not particularly welcome anywhere and being a female immigrant does not help to be blunt about it

the crazy just continues?

Response to jfz9580m (Reply #4)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:20 AM
Star Member Scrivener7 (42,142 posts)

8. It is simply untrue that animal activists and greens are not welcome anywhere.

This is something you have constructed. It might be helpful to explore why. Being brought low by someone's comments about cat ladies (as you expressed you were in your other post) suggests that you may need better tools for maintaining equilibrium.

Response to Scrivener7 (Reply #8)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:24 AM

9. Thanks

Maybe you are right..it just is never clear to me whether these places are artificial sanctuaries or not...as an introverted nerd I am never certain that du represents people and not other "over-educated" "libtards" ;-/..
Thanks for the encouragement though

Response to jfz9580m (Original post)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:31 AM
Star Member BlackSkimmer (45,674 posts)

12. If you're drunk at 830 am, please take the advice in this thread and get help.
Take care of yourself.

I'm actually starting to appreciate the BlackSkimmer primitive. He's keeping them on their toes

Response to BlackSkimmer (Reply #12)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:37 AM

14. Well it is 7 pm where I am

But your point stands nonetheless..I am normally sober but I have some conservative relatives visiting and while I am sober in general, I have not yet mastered the art of suffering conservatives sober given an option ;-/..
I miss my mom..she used to keep these people at bay

Response to BlackSkimmer (Reply #15)Sun May 8, 2022, 09:39 AM

16. Conservative family visiting!
I swear I need to suffer these people sober..ugh

Maybe you just have to be crazy to understand what it is trying to communicate...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 11:02:39 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: I want to be honest: Part 1 (WTH?)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 11:05:43 AM »
Not enough mis-spellings for them to be drunk, especially with ESL in play..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
Not enough mis-spellings for them to be drunk, especially with ESL in play..

Uh huh.  I think this is one of Lord Marblehead's sockpuppets in action.

There's a lot of other primitives who claim to be Hindi, but they aren't fooling anybody.

Like SamSingh, more appropriately the nonHinduSam primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 02:53:18 PM »
Don't say like that.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 03:14:19 PM »
Well, don't forget that India is a former British colony. They have so many regional languages/dialects that English kind of unites the country (this was pointed out to me by an engineer born, raised, and educated in India). For many Indians, especially those raised and educated in cities, English is barely short of being their first language. His/her cultural info is, as best I can tell, accurate. The DUer may really be an Indian who is in a kind of No-Man's-Land between US culture and not being even nominally Hindu (Not fitting well into whatever Indian community may be around him/her).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 04:27:20 PM »
Sun May 8, 2022, 08:36 AM

I want to be honest: Part 1
And I am never honest.

So everything you post is a lie? Got it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 08:34:27 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 08:25:11 PM »
So everything you post is a lie? Got it.

Just like every other DUmp Monkey...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus