Author Topic: **** Esper! **** Milley! **** Kelly! **** Wray! **** Comey!  (Read 466 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member maxrandb (12,925 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216667335

**** Esper! **** Milley! **** Kelly! **** Wray! **** Comey! **** ALL the coward enablers!
My ****ing God! I served almost 30 years in the Navy. I don't consider myself some kind of hero, or the epitome of integrity, but I think for sure I would have screamed from the rafters if I ever worked for a person of such immense power that was ****ING INSANE!

I would like to think that, even if it would have cost a career, some things are so God damned important you are obligated to report up the chain of command.

That obligation doesn't stop when you "are" the chain of command. If anything, that obligation intensifies when you reach the pinnacle.

We have ****ing 18 year old men and women serving as Plane Captains on the flight deck of aircraft carriers. Those 18 year old kids can stop the entire flight schedule if something isn't right...No questions asked, until it is determined that an aircraft is fit to fly, or discrepacies are fixed.

We expect more from 18 year old kids, than we do from leaders?

You know, the fact that a ****ing orange circus clown wanted to ****ing bomb Mexico, and blame it on another country IS SOMETHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEFORE THE NOVEMBER ELECTION.

When you march with a dipshit, in your uniform, to a place where he just ordered the violent assault on your fellow Americans so he can have a ****ing photo OP, I will accept an apology from Seaman Gundeck, but an apology from the ****ing Chairman of the ****ing Joint Chiefs of ****ing Staff is not enough

Kind of makes me think that all those lecture about Honor, Courage, Committment and Integrity only applied to junior military personnel.

No one can take your integrity from you. You have to give it away.

**** every last one of these sanctimonious pricks. They have done more to tear down America than Donnie Dipshit and Putin combined.

You're mad because Trump asked if they could bomb Cartel drug factories which are flooding this country with illegal killing drugs, was told no, and so didn't?

**** off.

:bird:

SamKnause (12,580 posts)

3. I agree, **** all of them.

They were willing to watch him destroy this country.

meanwhile....

slater71 (953 posts)

6. You can add Garland to that list.

You are right except for one thing and that is everyone should have known about Trump wanting to bomb Mexico. It would not have mattered to most of them. FOX never would have reported on that and to the people who watch nothing but FOX, it would have been nothing but fake news. FOX is allowed to lie and covering Trump`s ass is also a major problem. It should never be allowed. I am afraid that Trump or Desantis will be the Putin authoritarian dictator here. If the Republicans take the Senate and the House and then the White House, it`s over for the Democrats to ever hold control of anything. The republicans will never give that up. Thanks for your service. A Vietnam Era Vet here.

a Vietnam era vet is meaning you never served in Vietnam.

Star Member LonePirate (12,149 posts)

7. The list of people who betrayed our country during that administration is a mile long.

Every single person in the administration and even those tangentially connected to it such as the Secret Service and journalists betrayed this country by either enabling or not speaking out against that incompetent traitor. We are so ****ed as a country.

Star Member Tommymac (6,328 posts)

15. Two Words: Michael Flynn.

Still a CLEAR and PRESENT Danger.

The Army needs to recall him to duty then court martial the shit out of him. The evidence that he is a ****ing TRAITOR is solid and it is out there.

His brother, an ACTIVE General in the US Army, needs to be investigated with a fine tooth comb too.

Time for the dress white inspection gloves to be put on and every piece of dirt they expose needs to be mopped up. No time for snafu's.

Star Member Mr.Bill (16,440 posts)

17. The problem is

if you told the American people he wanted to bomb Mexico, he probably would have won the election. I'm not kidding. Republicans are that ****ed up.

Yes, telling the people Trump wanted to go after the drug cartels and stop them killing Americans with drugs would have gone over well.

Star Member spooky3 (29,385 posts)

18. Please add Mueller to the list. He had a chance

To speak out and make a huge difference. But he hid behind a paper policy—not a law—because he was a coward.

Star Member wnylib (11,985 posts)

27. Prior to and on J6, Milley stood between

Trump and the Constitution to prevent the use of the military in the coup attempt. I am glad for his integrity on that score.

Star Member unitedwethrive (1,968 posts)

36. Part of being a repub during this time is the total lack of morals...it's all about their goals.

They will lie, cheat and steal to get what they want, and we have documented examples of each.

Sure, there is an occasional Democratic politician who is a bad apple, but as a whole, our party wants what is best for the most people and to defend the right of the minority groups that can't vote in large enough numbers to affect change on their own. Unfortunately, by sticking to the rule of law and conventional 'gentlemen's agreements' we are getting trampled.

Star Member DanieRains (4,541 posts)

38. Life In Prison For All The Criminals That Protected TFG While He Was Doing His Thousands Of Crimes

We are a nation of laws, or we are a banana republic.

If there is no law, I think I will go to the bank and make a huuuuuge withdrawl....

Oh wait.

The law applies to me, and not them.

irony wasn't intended...

Haggis 4 Breakfast (289 posts)

44. Mark Esper, former Secretary of Defense, has a book coming out.

It's titled (of all things) "Sacred Oath: Memoirs of a Secretary of Defense During Extraordinary Times"

In it he talks about having to tell trump on two occasions WHY he couldn't just fire missiles into Mexico to destroy drug labs, they deny the US had done it.

Also, that trump had wanted to know WHY cops couldn't just shoot protesters at Lafayette Square.

Among other things.

People are outraged that Esper failed to disclose any of this, but held out for a book deal (and mega $$$) instead of informing the American voting public that trump was this out of control.

:whatever:

Redleg (5,068 posts)

54. I don't blame Miley

First, Miley did a lot of work behind the scenes to keep the Orange Shitgibbon from going farther than he did. As a serving soldier, Miley couldn't very well come out against Trump. Yes, he could have resigned but I think he stayed because he felt he had a duty to keep things from sliding completely out of control. Remember that Miley reminded the military that they have an oath to the Constitution and not the President. Miley was blindsided by Trump's move against the protesters at Lafayette Square and apologized for his part in it. Remember that Miley probably exceeded his own authority in telling the military that if Trump called for a nuclear strike that the military leaders needed to check with Miley first. I guess maybe we will one day find out Miley's role in all this, but I suspect he was trying to do the right thing under very difficult circumstances.

I believe the main issue should be with these self-serving pricks, some of whom you named, who saved their Trump stories for the publication of their own books.

oh, yes.... he lied to a sitting president about troops in Syria... among other things. He should have been shot.

NullTuples (2,601 posts)

57. While I admire your passion, I think perhaps another possibility exists

When the Libertarian Tea Party was rolled into the Republican party, and then the Evangelicals, the latter brought with them the concept of Dominionism. The idea is that you spend years ensuring that you have people in every hierarchy capable of ensuring your plans succeed when the time comes. I suppose in novels they call them sleeper cells or some such, the Dominionists used simpler, less dramatic words. But their plan has been pretty much advancing as they planned at least 20 years ago when I first read their literature.

Trump, by the way, was just a tool to the Dominionists. But he was a convenient level to help them bring about a Christian nation.

How do their plans fit in with Putin's machinations & infiltrations & manipulations? I have no idea. But they don't seem to ever conflict with each other, which I find interesting.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: **** Esper! **** Milley! **** Kelly! **** Wray! **** Comey!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 09:03:52 AM »
It's amazing how fast people go from hero to zero on the left.

You're mad because Trump asked if they could bomb Cartel drug factories which are flooding this country with illegal killing drugs, was told no, and so didn't?

Is there anyone not pissed off enough about the inflow of drugs that they've thought, "Man, I wish we could just wipe those drug factories off the face of the earth"? I've had this thought cross my mind, and I'm sure plenty of other people have had it too, even if they thought better of it. The difference with Trump is that he seems to think out loud.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 09:06:10 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 09:35:06 AM »
**** Esper! **** Milley! **** Kelly! **** Wray! **** Comey! **** ALL the coward enablers!

I agree but not for star DUchebag DUmmy's reasons.

I believe Esper's book as much as I believe any "news media" report. NOT AT ALL.  No doubt within 6 months all of these bullshit claims will be proved wrong.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 09:58:25 AM »
Quote from:
maxrandb

I served almost 30 years in the Navy.

And in those years, America was less safe by a factor of you.

This is another primitive who has lately become increasing more angry.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2022, 12:42:57 PM »
African aspirin factory.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 02:16:45 PM »
And in those years, America was less safe by a factor of you.

This is another primitive who has lately become increasing more angry.

Without anger, leftists would have no purpose.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2022, 04:27:37 PM »
Without anger, leftists would have no purpose.

No. The DUmmys also have HATE and INTOLERANCE.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2022, 05:00:17 PM »
We have ****ing 18 year old men and women serving as Plane Captains on the flight deck of aircraft carriers. Those 18 year old kids can stop the entire flight schedule if something isn't right...No questions asked, until it is determined that an aircraft is fit to fly, or discrepacies are fixed.

Sorry, and excuse my "suthrun language", but.....ain't no ****ing 18 year old stopping flights on an aircraft carrier. I'm not even Navy and I know that's bullshit. If I'm wrong, or someone has some knowledge they want to drop on me, I'll admit my mistake. I was just an army doggie. It would be akin to a morning rollout to a brigade FTX being stopped by a private.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2022, 08:01:17 PM »

I'm having déjà vu. I feel as if I've seen someone on DU make this exact point previously, clearly irritated at the thought of incompetent military leadership, despite the (supposed?) 18 year-olds running flight decks.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2022, 08:25:59 PM »
I'm having déjà vu. I feel as if I've seen someone on DU make this exact point previously, clearly irritated at the thought of incompetent military leadership, despite the (supposed?) 18 year-olds running flight decks.

Same here, I want someone to show me an 18 year-old piloting anything on a carrier.
This doesn't happen.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2022, 10:28:51 PM »
I support a President discussing launching a 'mysterious' missile-strike on a cartel or two.

The threat of it could be enough to freeze them.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 08:53:30 AM »
The concept of "brainstorming" could be mentioned as relevant to this supposed context (correct me if I'm wrong, this is some sort of annoymorous probably fictional Gotcha-Trump?), but most DU-folk act anatomically incapable of understanding the concept.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 10:57:59 AM »
Sorry, and excuse my "suthrun language", but.....ain't no ****ing 18 year old stopping flights on an aircraft carrier. I'm not even Navy and I know that's bullshit. If I'm wrong, or someone has some knowledge they want to drop on me, I'll admit my mistake. I was just an army doggie. It would be akin to a morning rollout to a brigade FTX being stopped by a private.

Being ex-Navy, they certainly can delay a flight IF they see something out of the ordinary, such as a loose bolt/nut on landing gear, etc. The procedure is to then notify a superior petty officer/Chief to double check to make sure something is wrong.

Stop the entire flight deck, no..unless is a major foul-up or, debris on the flight deck. Then everything is stopped (by the officer is charge of the flight deck) to allow a sweep and make sure all debris is picked up..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 11:17:13 AM »
The concept of "brainstorming" could be mentioned as relevant to this supposed context (correct me if I'm wrong, this is some sort of annoymorous probably fictional Gotcha-Trump?), but most DU-folk act anatomically incapable of understanding the concept.

A DU brainstorm is like: