Author Topic: DUmmy Calls for Violence...Gets no Volunteers  (Read 417 times)

Offline BamaMoose

DUmmy Calls for Violence...Gets no Volunteers
« on: May 06, 2022, 04:22:53 AM »
I'll summarize the post for those who don't wat to read this wall of word.  DUmmy thinks protestors should go to Supreme Court Justices' houses to protest.  And they should all be armed.  And I guess he thinks that threatening Supreme Court Justices will convince them to change their votes.  I think he also believes that this would, in some way, not be met with an atrociously large law enforcement response.  He, of course, will not be in attendance.  But he's happy to volunteer other people to go get arrested.

DemocraticPatriot (852 posts)

A call for militancy, and freedom for our women

If this is not the time for pro-life and pro-freedom Democrats to "take off the gloves", I don't know when that would be...

(Pardon me for co-opting one of the terms of the far-right, "pro-life"... but which party has established itself as more in favor of protecting "life" in the past 2 years--- Democrats or Republicans?? "My body, my choice"?? How soon they forget co-opting that phrase!) IF the pending overturning of the 'Roe v. Wade' decision is accomplished, it will result in the deaths of thousands of American women, if not more...

Life as we know it has always been defined by 2 dates-- the date of birth, and the date of death. The Jewish religion, which is the basis for Christianity, recognizes it as such.

(thus ends my rebuttal of the religious argument-- as any astute observer recognizes, the "religious right" will recognize, they cherry-pick whatever verses from the Bible which will support their political arguments, and ignore the rest, but I thought I should put that out there anyway). Republicans only care about "life", before it actually draws breath... after that, they cannot be bothered with it.

The purported "pending" decision of this "Supreme Court", is as illegitimate as the 'Dred Scot' decision-- which likewise adjudicated a large number of American citizens as non-citizens, as non-deserving of the rights afforded to all recognized citizens of this country.... In this case, it is even worse--- they attempt to strip the reproductive rights of more than half of all of the citizens of this country, all the women!!!

However, the decision is not "official", yet.... the 'leak' has afforded the opportunity for the American people to make their opinions heard on the matter, before the 'decision' is official...

What I propose, is that "the masses" make their voices heard, and SEEN... and that rank-and-file democrats "take off the gloves"...

"politics is not 'beanball' ", maybe you heard that somewhere....

I propose that protesters against this 'pending decision' make themselves known--- NOT just in front of the Supreme Court building, but AT THE HOMES of those justices who are noted as supporting it!!!! (I would be there myself, if I were closer)

These justices who are in favor of eliminating the sacred right of a woman, to control their own bodies--- are threatening the rights of a woman in her own home--- should they not feel the blowback against that threat in their own homes? I say YES!!!

YES, I say "DOXX THEM!" They are about to vote against the 'right to privacy' against all American women! What's good enough for more than 50% of the population of America, is good enough for 4 white men and one misguided American woman!

FURTHERMORE, I say that those protesters against this pending decision, who make their presence known at the personal homes of these renegade justices (as far as local laws will allow), should be visibly ARMED!
(They are just as deserving of all protections of the Constitution of the United States as the right-wing, aren't they ??? Besides that, the will have legitimate concerns about 'personal self-defense') If the local law will not support the display of long guns, I say that those protesters should arm themselves with baseball bats... or perhaps, pitchforks..

(If those right-wing justices "feel threatened" by such a display, well, that will be just too *******ed bad... they support the "right to bear arms", don't they? They support the doctrine that the many deaths of children in school shootings, and other mass shootings, is "the price of liberty" supporting the 2nd amendment, don't they??)

If they are going to ultimately vote for this decision, they should feel the pressure from the American people, who ultimately have no legal recourse against such a decision, other than screaming from the rooftops-- or screaming in front of the house of these justices... they should feel the pressure inside their own homes, as do all American women right now, who care about their reproductive freedom!

"This is not our way" ???

**** that. We are too nice. The time for "nice" is over. It obviously has not worked, anyway. The mass of voters seem to see "nice" as "weak". It is time for Democrats, and democrats, to make a show of force--- over this issue, because we love our women-- and because we love women. This issue is where they are 'crossing the line'.

(Personally, as a citizen of Michigan, I felt that the far-right 'crossed the line' when they occupied the Capital building in Michigan in April 2020-- HEAVILY ARMED--- in protest of COVID policies which were intended to protect "life"---- fortunately, no one triggered their arms, but they obviously made their "opinions" visible... I do not think they should be un-answered).

(In this post I am in no sense 'advocating violence' against those we oppose politically, or against any justices.....
If they feel 'threatened' by the constitutionally-protected "right to bear arms", that will be just too *******ed bad.... but that right is not afforded only to the far right... Unfortunately, IMHO, the right is much more heavily armed than than left, so the left is much more justified in feeling the need to afford themselves of the right of armed "self-defense"...)

LET THOSE JUSTICES FEEL THE DISPLEASURE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, IN THEIR HOMES!!!

And until the official decision is actually issued... and after that...

Those who say "we are too good for that"? Well, bless you, you are right, we are.... but that does us no good in this instance, it does nothing to win the fight, it is "unilateral disarmament". Stay in your homes, and be better than the Republicans... and maybe someday, our moral superiority will be recognized by the voters. For the moment, they only seem to recognize "strength"--- or a facsimile thereof.

As I implied before, I want these justices to feel the strength of the displeasure of the American people at the cancellation of a freedom which has stood for 49 years. If the resulting protests result in their fear for the safety of themselves, or members of their families, that is TOO ******* BAD! (that is the cost of maintaining '2nd amendment freedoms', as we have been told by them, many times...!!!! "FREEDOM" is not only for the far-right!!!)

It is long past time for 'the shoe to be placed upon the other foot'.
Let them sow what they have reaped! 

DUmmy apparently doesn't understand the implications of threatening a court official with violence, particularly when they are acting in accordance with their official duties.  He also don't have a clue about the "2nd amendment freedoms" that exist in the DC area.

canetoad (14,812 posts)

1. Could you pls

Do a quick summary? I'm not sure where you're coming from. Maybe a bit of TLDR.

Canetoad (who I believe is from Australia) is confused and needs a Twitter soundbite.  OK, Canetoad, here it is "Threaten public officials with violence, win new and interesting prizes.".

Star Member DemocraticPatriot (852 posts)

2. Not sure what you are asking for....

Could you do a quick reading of the whole post? lol

The right has practiced the tactic, in the past year or so, of targeting protests against the actual homes of those they opposed, over "covid freedoms" or "the big lie" or whatever... and often carried guns while doing so.

I think Democrats who support reproductive freedom should co-opt that tactic, on an issue which is obviously much more important than the petty concerns of the right-wing protesters...

The far-right justices obviously believe that they are "immune" from the displeasure of American voters, and legally, they are mostly correct--- however, they are not immune from a first amendment expression of that displeasure, WHERE THEY LIVE (as well as a second amendment expression of the right to self-defense, even if it means "gun-toting left-wingers" in front of their house!)

"TLDR"? I hate all the ****ing acronyms used on this site, it is laziness! I am old and know few of them..

I can only think of a few protests at politician's homes, and they were all by Dems and their supporters.

3. Ah, "TLDR" ?

Ok I googled it..

'canetoad', I am DIY.

('disappointed in you')

Especially with your username, I held a cane toad as a pet for many years. Once her even ran for president, and had his own web-page! lol

It was not all that long... 

Smartest people on the internet.  Can you get stoned licking a cane toad.  If so, DemocraticPatriot should get a cat.  Better for his health and the cat will like it.

4. Wow, nobody even told me to "calm down" ?

Maybe that is a 'good sign'! lol

5. Or maybe it is a sign of unilateral surrender...

I would have thought my big noise would have generated some discussion, pro or con...

or lectures about "we are better than that", and about how it is wrong to DOX justices, no matter what--
or even a few who felt as I do, but are more disciplined in their thinking... to urge restraint.

Or maybe the lack of response to the post is "silent approval".... 

Anybody know about DC gun laws? i have the feeling that it may be unlawful, to open carry in the city, due to the restraint of the Jan-6ers, and a few who were arrested-- but I don't know...

Anyone have information on that ? 

The response to your "big noise" is that you're an idiot.  And responding several times to yourself is only providing additional confirmation.  And if he really wants to find out about DC gun laws he could try this thing called the internet.  It's chockful of useful information.

And, finally, he gets a meaningful response to his manifesto.

jcgoldie (8,893 posts)

6. "our women"?

I do not believe this literary effort is apt to be received in the way that you intend. Pitchforks?   

That's the only response to the OP that indicates someone actually read it.  And it's a scold for not being "woke" enough.  He probably spent hours on that impotent screed and, much like a Will Pitt or NanceGreggs post, it's nothing but the pouting rant of a two year old.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216661414

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: DUmmy Calls for Violence...Gets no Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 08:12:16 AM »
Regardless of hurt DUmmy feelings, and regardless of the definition of life, the original Roe V Wade decision was misguided. It violates the 10th Amendment. If it’s not in The Constitution, and its not in the BOR, its a state’s rights issue.

Right to Privacy doesn’t apply the way they want it applied. If it did, Right to Privacy could make nearly everything legal.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 09:25:29 AM »
Life as we know it has always been defined by 2 dates-- the date of birth, and the date of death. The Jewish religion, which is the basis for Christianity, recognizes it as such.

Ignorance that should be painful. From Psalm 139 (which is one of the books in the Tanach):

13 Certainly you made my mind and heart;
you wove me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give you thanks because your deeds are awesome and amazing.
You knew me thoroughly;
15 my bones were not hidden from you,
when I was made in secret
and sewed together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw me when I was inside the womb.
All the days ordained for me
were recorded in your scroll
before one of them came into existence.

Though David's literary form was lyric poetry, he recognized something science confirms: human life begins when the sperm and egg join to produce a complete, unique, set of human chromosomes and the living embryo starts growing in a maturation process that ends, if not terminated early, in old age. The Law of Moses also punishes accidentally causing a pregnant woman to miscarry.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 09:26:58 AM »
I'll summarize the post for those who don't wat to read this wall of word.  DUmmy thinks protestors should go to Supreme Court Justices' houses to protest.  And they should all be armed.  And I guess he thinks that threatening Supreme Court Justices will convince them to change their votes.  I think he also believes that this would, in some way, not be met with an atrociously large law enforcement response.  He, of course, will not be in attendance.  But he's happy to volunteer other people to go get arrested.

So basically he's calling for Proggies to do what Proggies fantasize happened on 1/6/2022.

canetoad (14,812 posts)

1. Could you pls

Do a quick summary? I'm not sure where you're coming from. Maybe a bit of TLDR.

:rotf: I dunno, it might qualify to win the Nance Greggs Verbosity Prize, :-) .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:29:07 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 11:58:52 AM »
LET THOSE JUSTICES FEEL THE DISPLEASURE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, IN THEIR HOMES!!!
It is against the law to intimidate a USSC Justice at their place of work or residence. Some people might even consider it insurrectiony.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2022, 08:07:31 AM »
"I propose that protesters against this 'pending decision' make themselves known--- NOT just in front of the Supreme Court building, but AT THE HOMES of those justices who are noted as supporting it!!!! (I would be there myself, if I were closer)."
So, just trying to egg on others to do something he won't do himself. What a complete and total chickenhawk.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 10:20:37 AM »

Sorry to disappoint you, but you might find the support you actually have among the whole of the American people to be a bit underwhelming.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 11:33:43 AM »

4. Wow, nobody even told me to "calm down" ?

Maybe that is a 'good sign'! lol

Or it could be one or more of the following:

1: DUers are gutless cowards too scared to join in your crusade against SCOTUS.

2: DUers see that you're a violent lunatic and want nothing to do with you.

3: DUers are ROTFLTAO at your impotent rage. (I know I am)
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe