Author Topic: BOUNCY---"Confederate Neighbor"  (Read 741 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
BOUNCY---"Confederate Neighbor"
« on: November 11, 2021, 05:38:45 PM »
 https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216042614
traitorsgalore (197 posts)

My confederate covidiot neighbor finally got fired from his government job for refusing vax

Typical repuke, hates the very government he works for, has the "don't tread on me" license plates, used to have Rush Limpballs cranked up on his radio out in his yard, thinks "covid is nothing but a head cold", never wears a mask. I'm surprised he and his wife aren't dead yet.

I think of them as the traitors next door. They're in the process of moving and good riddance. Just though I'd share some good news, LOL!

No confrontation
No conversion attempts
No applauding crowd
No jumping from behind the bushes
No cops oppressing a minority...

ZERO BONG HITS

How would the DUmmie know that the neighbor got fired? If he hates him that much, the feeling is probably mutual, and I doubt they speak.

How does the DUmmie know what the neighbor thinks Covid is?

Possibly true that DUmmie has a neighbor that is moving.

Star Member hlthe2b (88,969 posts)

1. Congrats to you on their coming move...

Sometimes the trash takes itself out.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

The OP DUmmie is still there... so not sure how that applies in this situation.

Star Member vlyons (7,858 posts)

7. If he blared Rush asshole my way.

I'd play opera back at him. He wouldn't deserve Mozart, and he probably would'nt even recognize the chorale in Beethoven's 9th.

Yeah... because only leftist twits enjoy opera. or classical music... and they wonder why we think that they are smug elitist trash?

Star Member USAFRetired_Liberal (4,021 posts)

3. Yeah

I know a lot of people like that….hates the federal government, but has essentially been a government worker all their lives….first with the military and then as a civil service civilian…..to top it all off, they hate unions but are represented by a strong one which allows them to be lazy and hard to fire….and you talk about where the real welfare is going, it’s going to their lazy asses who sit around listening to conservative radio all day and surfing the internet not doing anything at work and getting paid tons of money….but they think just because they go somewhere in business attire that they aren’t lazy welfare bums

As often as not, when I run into a government worker that is a lazy POS, they share their political opinions and they lean pretty hard left, and lean pretty hard on the unions to protect them.

Star Member lindysalsagal (16,074 posts)

6. No doubt going to be taking government medical or financial assistance

if they don't already. All of a sudden, he'll think government is supposed to take care of him....

Wait... I thought the OP said he was Rightwing type guy, not one of the DUmmie's ilk.

Silly DUmmies... projection is all that they really have.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: BOUNCY---"Confederate Neighbor"
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 05:54:34 PM »
thinks "covid is nothing but a head cold", never wears a mask. I'm surprised he and his wife aren't dead yet.
That's because the chi-vi isn't the instant death sentence that your political masters have convinced you it to be.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 05:56:59 PM »
LPC Noob posting a (probably) fictional bouncy ... they learn how to virtue-signal so "young" (= low post count) on DU nowadays.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 06:09:12 PM »
LPC Noob posting a (probably) fictional bouncy ... they learn how to virtue-signal so "young" (= low post count) on DU nowadays.

Indeed.

Maybe it is a mole

For any DUmmies that are Lurking... I am not saying that Malaise DUmmie is my mole... but I am not saying it isn't either.  BUT... have you ever seen us in the same room at the same time?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 06:18:29 PM »
Indeed.

Maybe it is a mole

For any DUmmies that are Lurking... I am not saying that Malaise DUmmie is my mole... but I am not saying it isn't either.  BUT... have you ever seen us in the same room at the same time?

And you both have a taste for reggae, right? :naughty:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 06:43:44 PM »
traitorsgalore (197 posts)

My confederate covidiot neighbor finally got fired from his government job for refusing vax

Bullshit.

The current deadline isn't for another week and a half and weekly testing is an option.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 12:09:34 AM »
And you both have a taste for reggae, right? :naughty:

Indeed we do!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 05:50:54 AM »
.to top it all off, they hate unions but are represented by a strong one which allows them to be lazy and hard to fire….and you talk about where the real welfare is going, it’s going to their lazy asses who sit around listening to conservative radio all day and surfing the internet not doing anything at work and getting paid tons of money….but they think just because they go somewhere in business attire that they aren’t lazy welfare bums

Wow DUmmie spoke some Union truth!  Anyone call him out?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 04:15:03 PM »

Wow DUmmie spoke some Union truth!  Anyone call him out?

KC

Union bosses still overwhelmingly back DemonRats, even though the Democrats haven't done anything for working people since the 70's.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2021, 10:13:50 AM »
Union bosses still overwhelmingly back DemonRats, even though the Democrats haven't done anything for working people since the 70's.

Been at least that long since unions did anything for working folks either, hasn't it?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2021, 04:41:09 PM »
Been at least that long since unions did anything for working folks either, hasn't it?

I'm in a union and the vast majority are conservatives and supported Trump, both against Hillary and against Biden.

It pisses us off when the local union sends out monthly newsletters touting all the wonderful things Biden and governor Prickster are doing.

However, the electricians that work for the same owner but under a different division that belong to the same union are almost all democrat voters even the ones that are pro-gun. ****ing idiots that live and die by the union.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »

A few weeks back, I posted the actual BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics) report on union membership in the U.S.  Which is far lower than anyone thinks: 13.6%.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 05:37:37 PM »
A few weeks back, I posted the actual BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics) report on union membership in the U.S.  Which is far lower than anyone thinks: 13.6%.

And how many of those are government employees?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2021, 07:04:50 PM »
And how many of those are government employees?

Highlights from the 2020 data:

--The union membership rate of public-sector workers (34.8 percent) continued to be
     more than five times higher than the rate of private-sector workers (6.3 percent).

In 2020, the percent of wage and salary workers who were members of unions--the union
membership rate--was 10.8 percent, up by 0.5 percentage point from 2019, the U.S. Bureau
of Labor Statistics reported today. The number of wage and salary workers belonging to
unions, at 14.3 million in 2020, was down by 321,000, or 2.2 percent, from 2019. However,
the decline in total wage and salary employment was 9.6 million (mostly among nonunion
workers), or 6.7 percent. The disproportionately large decline in total wage and salary
employment compared with the decline in the number of union members led to an increase
in the union membership rate. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union data
are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were 17.7 million
union workers.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/union2.nr0.htm

Being government lackeys, the entire site has contradictory data where it was 13+% in one press release and 10.8% in another.

Yet jag-offs like Omaha Steve Dawes think unions represent over 50% of the country.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2021, 07:07:48 PM »
I'm in a union and the vast majority are conservatives and supported Trump, both against Hillary and against Biden.

It pisses us off when the local union sends out monthly newsletters touting all the wonderful things Biden and governor Prickster are doing.

However, the electricians that work for the same owner but under a different division that belong to the same union are almost all democrat voters even the ones that are pro-gun. ****ing idiots that live and die by the union.

A dear friend has worked for a major tire manufacturer in the Midwest for over 20 years, and never joined the union.  The former Mrs. Wiggum (through no prompting from yours truly) has been in teaching and education administration for over 30 years and intentionally never joined a union.

Put simply, if you aren't smart enough to negotiate for your own salary, well you certainly don't need to pay corrupt union thugs 10% of your paycheck in dues.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2021, 07:53:59 PM »
A dear friend has worked for a major tire manufacturer in the Midwest for over 20 years, and never joined the union.  The former Mrs. Wiggum (through no prompting from yours truly) has been in teaching and education administration for over 30 years and intentionally never joined a union.

Put simply, if you aren't smart enough to negotiate for your own salary, well you certainly don't need to pay corrupt union thugs 10% of your paycheck in dues.

It's a strange shop I work at since even though we are in the union, for the most part there has been a better relationship between management and the workers than between the union and the workers.

It's only been in the last 10 years or so that some of the younger workers decided to use the union to force change instead of working with the management. Some of these younger workers are from the participation trophy generation. :(

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2021, 10:35:11 AM »

Like so many things today, it's much less matter of the individuals and more a matter of the leadership, as your examples point out very well. 

I haven't joined any teacher's union here, because the NEA is absolutely unGodly, but there are some alternatives I need to look at just due to the high possibility of a parent, administrator, or fellow teacher getting a hair up their backside about some of my opinions and word choices.  Having some legal backup is not a bad idea, but need to make sure any one that I would join would actually defend my views. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.