Author Topic: There can no longer be any question that the Republican congress wants the end  (Read 351 times)

Offline CC27

Raven (13,186 posts)

There can no longer be any question that the Republican congress wants the end

of this American democracy. No question at all. The voting rights and Bannon votes were their nails in our coffin. We need to move forward now with that ugly fact in mind and face the fact that the 2022 mid-term elections will be the most consequential elections in the history of this Republic. We need to quit talking and go to ground.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215972470

Raven is pitts mom correct??? Whatever happened to good old Will?

Offline SVPete

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

Correct.

It's odd, as I too was thinking about the Bostonian Drunkard the other day, but not curious enough to check out his site, truthout.com  Now that he's only six weeks away from 50 years, and wasn't taking care of himself before, I imagine he's pretty greasy and slovenly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

By the way CC27, old pal, what are you doing to rile up the old grouches on freerepublic?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CC27

By the way CC27, old pal, what are you doing to rile up the old grouches on freerepublic?

I post stories for the comments and they get pissy saying how dare I post something like that.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Correct.

It's odd, as I too was thinking about the Bostonian Drunkard the other day, but not curious enough to check out his site, truthout.com  Now that he's only six weeks away from 50 years, and wasn't taking care of himself before, I imagine he's pretty greasy and slovenly.

Wee Willie Pitt was the celeb du jour at the DUmp for the better part of the President George W. Bush era, and has largely dwindled in significance at that cesspool.

My hunch is that he secretly married the "Ditch Bitch" Cindy Sheehan and is wasting his entire life inside of a whiskey bottle.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender