Author Topic: Joe Biden is doing a great job and he has put together the best team I have ...  (Read 894 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

You know what else he isn't responsible for?

The vaccine.
Don't think I'd want to claim that either
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I found the anthem for those that think Brandon is doing a good job at being President....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YRgaVomZ4

I was actually at this concert. I didn't know they were filming it as a concert video until I saw the VHS tape for sale.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BamaMoose

Johnny2X2X (11,880 posts)

1. The economy!

He inherited the worst US economy since 1947 for growth, and took over for a President with the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover. What he has done in terms of the economy is stunningly spectacular. Experts predicted several years for a recovery and he'll have us back by mid 2022.

That one cracks me up.  The economy was doing quite well under Trump until COVID.  The impacts on our GDP and unemployment rate were directly related to the national and international impacts of the virus.  Democrats fought every step of the way while Trump tried to stabilize trade, support the development of vaccines and get people back to work.  Now those labors are coming to fruition and they want to credit Biden?  Really simple question to ask anyone who spouts that nonsense is "What specifically did Joe do?".  The only plausible answer is he didn't completely screw up the recovery that was already in motion (although he tried to).  An easier question is what has Joe accomplished at all?

And their love of Jen Psaki is also pretty laughable.  She dodges every question, but they love her because she insults the people they don't like.  She's DU's model politician.  Deny the reality of Biden's incompetency, while dishing out childish insults to anyone who asks an honest question.