Author Topic: Nutjob Cyrano sets the primitives on apocalyptic edge  (Read 435 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Nutjob Cyrano sets the primitives on apocalyptic edge
« on: October 19, 2021, 04:42:12 PM »
Quote from:
Cyrano

An outrageous post

Some of you have been reading my endless posts over the past few months about the Republican Party. And for those of you who haven't, let me state my position. Today's Republicans are fascists. And they are perhaps among the most vicious fascists the world has seen.

The Most Vicious Fascists? What does that mean? For those of you a step ahead of me, I mean Nazis. You all saw them on TV in Charlottesville. "Jews will not replace us." That's what they chanted, and chanted, and chanted, as they carried their Tiki torches through the streets (with no authorities stopping them).

There's more than a good chance that the Republican Party will steal our government over the next two to three years. And that's because we can't pass a voting rights act to stop them from doing so.

Let's say that happens. Let's say that by 2025, Republicans are in charge of the entire federal government. And it really doesn't matter if the president is the orange prick, or not. If it's not him, it will be some other authoritarian, but one who is smarter.

So here's my point. And it's really ugly.

I personally believe that American fascism will be as diseased and deadly as German fascism was. I believe American fascism will match Nazi fascism. I believe our country can become as uncivilized as Germany was during the 1930s and 1940s.

If Republicans/fascists are in charge of everything, does anyone really believe there won't be "camps?" Camps for blacks, browns, Jews, Muslims and all "Others?" Is there anyone who really believes those German death camps could never again happen?

Yes, I'm talking about genocide. Look at the people wearing MAGA gear. Do you think they would object to death camps?

Look at the people waving Confederate flags. Do you really believe they would object to death camps?

Look at the people who carry their guns in full sight in public. Do you really believe they would object to death camps?

Let me say this as plainly as possible. A Republican/Fascist takeover of America will lead to death camps.

Some of you will think I'm nuts. Some will think I'm overreacting, some will think I'm smoking too much grass. Some will think the very idea is insane. And some of you will agree with me.

Here's the bottom line. We stop them now. We won't get another chance.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215961127

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

You really need to swim over and read the responses. Their active imagination and projection is way too entertaining to miss.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 06:46:05 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Nutjob Cyrano sets the primitives on apocalyptic edge
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 04:45:48 PM »
The sheer delusion.

They think today's republicans are the most vicious fascists in history, but they're going to stop them with a voting rights act?

Tell me, how have we gotten to this point, with no takeover by republican "fascists", and without the voting rights act coveted by democrats?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 05:35:03 PM »
The sheer delusion.

They think today's republicans are the most vicious fascists in history, but they're going to stop them with a voting rights act?

Tell me, how have we gotten to this point, with no takeover by republican "fascists", and without the voting rights act coveted by democrats?

Like most unhinged liberals who derive their talking points from idiot parrots on Twitter or PMSNBC, DUmmies simply don't understand the actual definitions of words.

Personally, I just laugh at such stupidity and take them a seriously as a small pebble that I might walk by on a sidewalk: In other words, just a nuisance.   At least it is, to quote either Sarasota Repub or Dark Halo from the CU heydey, comedy gold!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 05:39:39 PM »
At no point in history, have the people mandating compliance been the good guys.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 06:03:17 PM »
Wow....just wow. That's some rabbit-hole nuttery if i've ever seen it. A couple of points to any possible DUmp monkeys who may be lurking. First, the fascists and Nazis were of the left, period, so get it right. Second, regarding camps, migrant detention centers are not "camps".  They're a place to keep illegals apprehended crossing illegally. Also remember the only US admin to setup "camps" was that of FDR who is one of yours.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 06:12:34 PM »
Personally, I just laugh at such stupidity and take them a seriously as a small pebble that I might walk by on a sidewalk: In other words, just a nuisance.

Exactly!

The primitives are so unintelligent and immature as to be nothing but entertainment for us, also known as COMEDY GOLD!!!!

Threads like this from Cyrano are the reason we point and laugh at them and have for years.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »
At no point in history, have the people mandating compliance been the good guys.

And the ones who comply so easily have never posed any threat to tyrants.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 06:24:59 PM »
Response to plimsoll (Reply #48)Mon Oct 18, 2021, 08:09 PM
Star Member wnylib (8,960 posts)
52. For sure. Nazis easily pointed out

our genocide of Native Americans, our history of slavery, and the suppression of the descendants of enslaved people to use in defense of themselves.

For many years I have said that it is dangerous to focus on one person and one nation as the epitomy of evil. When we do that, we project our own dark side onto others as a means of denying it in ourselves.

You can say that again!

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 10:15:32 PM »
Cyrano really wants to say it without getting banned.  Keeping on slapping him.  He will break.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 03:45:24 AM »
If he really is that paranoid, he needs some serious psychological help.  I don't understand how he manages to get dressed and go out in public with such extreme views towards the rest of the general public.  He probably still sleeps with a teddy bear and routinely wets the bed.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 07:45:11 AM »
Star Member ShazzieB (3,707 posts)

74. I have a question.

Leaving aside everything else for now, I want to know what this means:

"Here's the bottom line. We stop them now. We won't get another chance."

Exactly what do you think we should do? Say I agree that we need to stop them, just how do you propose that we do that? What action(s) would you like to see us take to make that happen?

I would really like to know. "We stop them now" is a broad statement that can be interpreted in many different ways, some (but not all) of which I might well agree with. Exactly what do you have in mind?

Yes, Cryano.  What do you have in mind?  For your fellow DUmpmonkies to buy a gun against their principles, and start shooting everyone up?  Blame you and the DUmp when they get arrested?

Here's his reply:

Star Member Cyrano (13,158 posts)

94. Here's one idea

The filibuster has to go so that the corrupt election laws in red states can't stand.

Regarding Manchin and Sinema standing in the way, it's time for the Democratic leadership to get down in the mud. Everyone has things they would never want made public and Manchin and Sinema are no exceptions. Dig up the dirt and blackmail them with it. Go after their spouses and children if necessary.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 08:10:22 AM »
If he really is that paranoid, he needs some serious psychological help.  I don't understand how he manages to get dressed and go out in public with such extreme views towards the rest of the general public.  He probably still sleeps with a teddy bear and routinely wets the bed.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  Hear, hear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 08:24:18 AM »
"Most time, a man will tell you his bad intentions if you listen, let yourself hear."

Knowing what projectionistas leftists are, they intend to put their enemies in camps.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2021, 08:26:29 AM »
Today's Republicans are fascists. And they are perhaps among the most vicious fascists the world has seen.

Really? Who are Rs' Sturmabteilung (SA), out on the streets beating people up and killing people? That's what Proggies' beloved Antifa and BLM do. It's Proggies who celebrate petty thugs, Horst Wessel style, like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, George Floyd, etc., etc., etc. ......

If Republicans/fascists are in charge of everything, does anyone really believe there won't be "camps?" Camps for blacks, browns, Jews, Muslims and all "Others?" Is there anyone who really believes those German death camps could never again happen?

Trump, whom Proggies denounced as "literally Hitler", didn't build a single death camp in his four years as President. What's up with that, Cyanose?

Look at the people who carry their guns in full sight in public. Do you really believe they would object to death camps?

:whatever: From what :stoner: did that smoke emerge? :whatever: The vast majority of open carriers would "object to death camps", and possibly using more than words to "express" their objection. Meanwhile, DU-grade Proggies would be applying for jobs as camp guards and clerks ... because it's DU-grade Proggies calling for their political opponents to be rounded up and incarcerated - just like Hitler and Dachau.

Some of you will think I'm nuts A.  Some will think I'm overreacting B, some will think I'm smoking too much grass C. Some will think the very idea is insane D.

I'll take "E, all of the above." :rotf:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 08:41:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 08:34:38 AM »
I wonder how much Cyrano paid Nance the Drunkard for writing lessons.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 09:00:39 AM »
Quote from:
Cyrano

Regarding Manchin and Sinema standing in the way, it's time for the Democratic leadership to get down in the mud. Everyone has things they would never want made public and Manchin and Sinema are no exceptions. Dig up the dirt and blackmail them with it. Go after their spouses and children if necessary.

Glad you brought this over, Karin.

The primitives have always suggested such tactics against whoever opposed their agenda. It's often R's they talk about blackmailing, but they aren't limited to just them as they also cite D's. You mostly see it expressed as "leaning on them like LBJ did" or something along that line, often accompanied with a 4-panel pic of LBJ towering over some individual who increasingly looks scared that LBJ is going to harm him.

Since Biden has come into office and his train-wreck of an agenda is being thwarted, there's been a major uptick of threats by the left against their own, mainly Manchin and Sinema. Now this Cyrano nut wants to go after them via blackmail, and if that doesn't work, go after their family and kids. And the primitives don't call him out on it; they agree. How sick and demented the Cyrano primitive is, and also those who would go along with him. Suggesting this is solely a desire for unlimited and unchallengeable power (something they continually say the right desires to possess) and the misguided belief that they know more about what people need than they do, and all under the guise of "care and concern for the people". And none of their desires are anchored by sound economics, common sense, or tradition and time-proven Judeo-Christian standards.

They are the fascists they keep warning others about.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 09:23:17 AM by USA4ME »