Author Topic: Stabbing a British Parliamentarian...must be Trump  (Read 542 times)

Offline Aristotelian

Stabbing a British Parliamentarian...must be Trump
« on: October 16, 2021, 08:43:00 AM »
One of the truly good-guys in British politics was stabbed and killed while meeting with constituents yesterday, the news makes it onto the DUmp:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142813466

Quote from: SoCalNative (4,550 posts)
Tory MP Sir David Amess dies after stabbing

Source: BBC News

Conservative MP Sir David Amess has died after being stabbed at his constituency surgery in Essex.

Police said a man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the stabbing in Leigh-on-Sea.

They said they recovered a knife and were not looking for anyone else in connection to the incident.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.

Read more: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58930593

So far so good, only reporting of facts...the first reply:

Quote from: question everything (41,642 posts)
1. We export too many things

The very first thing that's said, is that this is the fault of America (for which read, real America, Republican America, certainly not liberal America).

Quote from: Doodley (7,921 posts)
9. The anger, the hate, the division, the influence of Trump around the world.

Even more specific - it must be Trump. There's no other possible explanation, no other source of violence...

Quote from: Jilly_in_VA (3,297 posts)
11. I am halfway expecting

similar to start happening here, given the level of political rhetoric on the right. Not to mention the amount of crazies out there. Look at Gabby Giffords, after all.

Note again, the assumption that this is all about how wicked the right is.

To be fair, there are a few who know what things are like over here and who call our the knee-jerk reaction - but plenty who are blind to everything other than their hatred of America and Republicans.

For clarification, the deceased (R.I.P.) was a member of the Conservative Party, a Catholic (and a proper one, not a Pres. Biden one), campaigned for pro-life issues, and appears to have been killed by a Somali immigrant (I wonder what this man's religion is...).

Their hatred is shredding their insides - including their already drug-addled brains.

Offline thundley4

Re: Stabbing a British Parliamentarian...must be Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 09:23:02 AM »

Damn straight. Violence and hate always comes from the Democrats in the US, at least 99.999% of the time.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 09:59:45 AM »
Quote from: Jilly_in_VA (3,297 posts)

similar to start happening here, given the level of political rhetoric on the right. Not to mention the amount of crazies out there. Look at Gabby Giffords, after all.

Steve Scalise says hello
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 11:13:28 AM »
Steve Scalise says hello
Rand Paul is not amused.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 02:26:14 PM »
Jilly_in_VA (3,297 posts)

similar to start happening here, given the level of political rhetoric on the right. Not to mention the amount of crazies out there. Look at Gabby Giffords Steve Scalise and Rand Paul, after all.

FIFY. Much as DUpipo would deny it, Scalise and Paul were assaulted by Progs who acted on political hatred. Giffords' shooter, OTOH, was a fruitcake obsessed with her and incapable of coherent political thought.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 02:45:39 PM »
FIFY. Much as DUpipo would deny it, Scalise and Paul were assaulted by Progs who acted on political hatred. Giffords' shooter, OTOH, was a fruitcake obsessed with her and incapable of coherent political thought.

Grammar was his pet peeve.
Gabrielle Giffords shooting: Gunman linked to grammar 'judge'
This article is more than 10 years old
Activist apparently shared Jared Lee Loughner's obsession with grammar and mind-control theories
Former friends have recounted that Loughner had a fixation for grammar and words, saying that he challenged Giffords at a previous public meeting with the impenetrable question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"
In one of his video diatribes posted on the internet, he said: "The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar. You control your English grammar structure."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/10/gabrielle-giffords-shooting-grammar-extremist

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 08:28:43 AM »

Doesn't sound like we exported anything here.

A government source told the BBC the man arrested was a British national who, according to initial inquiries, is of Somali heritage.

While this is initial information, it doesn't take too much digging to see much of the violent crimes in England the last year or two are committed by various Middle Eastern/African immigrants and refugees.  The only way to blame the US would be for England adapting proggie open boarder policies. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »
The man arrested by police following the killing of the MP Sir David Amess has been named as Ali Harbi Ali.

The 25-year-old is being held under the Terrorism Act and officers have until Friday to question him.

Whitehall officials confirmed the man's name to the BBC, and said he was a British man of Somali heritage.

yeah, the murder suspect checks off all of the boxes to be an evil Trumper.

I'm waiting for the msm to label him as a white-somali and photoshop a red MAGA hat onto him...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 10:32:26 AM »
yeah, the murder suspect checks off all of the boxes to be an evil Trumper.

I'm waiting for the msm to label him as a white-somali and photoshop a red MAGA hat onto him...

This would require a leftist with the ability to meme.

As there is no such creature, expect Chrissy Matthews to get a tingle up his leg as he tells the world, "if you squint just right, you can just see a MAGA hat on this character".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 10:59:27 AM »

For once, they're right. The French certainly agree:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/09/world/europe/france-threat-american-universities.html

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 01:28:43 PM »
Rand Paul is not amused.
I'm sure Aaron "Jay" Danielson would like to have a word with you. However that's unfortunately not possible since he was executed by Antifa thugs (the DNC's version of Adolf Hitler's SA) on August 29th, 2020.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe