Author Topic: ‘Supply chain shortage won’t end until everyone gets Vaccinated’…  (Read 324 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/supply-chain-shortage-wont-end-until-everyone-gets-vaccinated/
US Treasury Deputy Sec Warns Shortages Will Continue Until EVERYONE Is Jabbed...

This Is A Man-Ew-Fact-Turd Crisis That Was War Gamed By The WEF...

They Plan To Starve Us Into Submission...

Offline DLR Pyro

Failure of leadership from the top,  but at least we don't have to read any mean tweets, so....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Sounds very quid pro quo.  And those are horribly immoral and illegal, remember?

(pulled aside, dude in suit whispers in ear)

Never mind, it's only illegal and immoral if you do not have a (D) behind your name.  Carry on.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

It seems to me that the big businesses like walmart etc will put pressure on the goobermint when their bottom lines stare shrinking.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!